Trek 3 To Being Shooting Next Year
By: T'Bonz on Sep 19

Trek Messenger Bag
By: T'Bonz on Sep 18

Star Trek Live In Concert In Australia
By: T'Bonz on Sep 18

IDW Publishing December Trek Comics
By: T'Bonz on Sep 17

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media

TV & Media Non-Trek television, movies, books, music, etc.

Old June 28 2009, 11:27 PM   #151
the Dagman
Commodore

Re: What's everyones top animated babes?

Jeez.

I guess I am the only one here who ever had the fantasy of stopping by Bedrock for a three-way with Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble while their husbands are away at work. What with them always going around in those short dresses, and Wilma's hanging off one shoulder. And you just know they weren't wearing any panties ever. I'd give them a Bamm-bamm bam bam bam!
Old June 29 2009, 12:58 AM   #152
TheMasterOfOrion
Fleet Captain

freak wrote: View Post
Sailor Moon
all you guys are a bunch of weirdos

http://media.photobucket.com/image/b...3971529206.jpg
TheMasterOfOrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29 2009, 02:01 PM   #153
Christopher
Writer

Kestrel wrote: View Post
I dunno, I thought later-seasons Kitty was really good, once they'd toned down the Valley Girl aspect and treated her more seriously.
Maybe. I've only just started the second season in reruns. Still, even with the mannerisms toned down, her voice and look never did much for me. And she never seemed as smart, charming, and resourceful as Chris Claremont's Kitty.

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 29 2009, 05:44 PM   #154
Newski
Captain

Send a message via AIM to Newski

byron lomax wrote: View Post
Gertrude Yorkes. So I have a think for Fat girls. I also have a thing for dyed hair. And I also love her attitude.... I've crushed over girls like her, but dated girls who had the politics and attitude but not the heart. So you know: If I did choose a number one, it'd be her. She's perfect.
I love Gert too, but technically she doesn't qualify for this debate, since a cartoon of Runaways has not been made.
No, but she's a cartoon character and she has been animated.... Granted, by me for an animation class.
Newski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29 2009, 07:52 PM   #155
melancholymecha
Rear Admiral

I loved Cyclops & Nightcrawler on that show...
melancholymecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30 2009, 04:41 AM   #156
Holoaddict
Commodore

Christopher wrote: View Post
miraclefan wrote: View Post
Holoaddict wrote: View Post

Yeah it is pretty disgusting. One might even consider it Taboo. Still it could make for an interesting story. Maybe someone should write a play.
The Japanese beat you to it. Ever hear of a manga called MILK MAMA?
Uhh, since Holoaddict was clearly making an ironic reference to Oedipus Rex, a play which was written nearly 2,440 years ago, it's safe to say that the Japanese did not beat him to it.

And the cookie goes to....Christopher. To answer the other poste's question, I have not heard of that manga. I do not read comics, regardless of their country of origin. Understand, that has nothing to do with the stories. I just do not like the format.

Anyway, back to drooling over animated babes.

I must add Zhalia Moon and Sophie Casterwill from Huntik. I realize Sophie is a little young, but she is still quite beautiful.

For an obscure one, how about Lady Frenzy from Bots Master. No wonder the hero could never think straight when she was around.

Last edited by Holoaddict; June 30 2009 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Correcting punctuation.
Holoaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30 2009, 10:34 AM   #157
J. Allen
Science Is Magic™

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen

Newski wrote: View Post
In no Particular Order

Lt. M'Ress. God, I found her hot before I even knew what a Furry was. I like furries. I'm not a furry, I just find some to be quite sexy. Body and eyes like that, can you blame me?
Amen!

J.
Brony Kingdom
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30 2009, 10:50 AM   #158
DiSiLLUSiON
Commodore

I believe the words animated and babe can't be in the same sentence -- I'd take a live, flesh one over a drawn one anyday.
DiSiLLUSiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30 2009, 01:20 PM   #159
Icemizer
Fleet Captain

Trixie from Speed Racer
Icemizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30 2009, 01:35 PM   #160
Rincewiend
Vice Admiral

Any of you famliar with an artist called Julius Zimmerman?!?
It's NSFW, but he can draw those animated babes in some naughty situations...
Old June 30 2009, 08:28 PM   #161
zakkrusz
Rear Admiral

DiSiLLUSiON wrote: View Post
I believe the words animated and babe can't be in the same sentence -- I'd take a live, flesh one over a drawn one anyday.
Then you should watch this clip for a detailed explanation on the psychological particulars of finding drawings attractive in addition to real members of oposite sex.
Old June 30 2009, 10:11 PM   #162
Davros
Fleet Admiral

the Dagman wrote: View Post
Jeez.

I guess I am the only one here who ever had the fantasy of stopping by Bedrock for a three-way with Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble while their husbands are away at work. What with them always going around in those short dresses, and Wilma's hanging off one shoulder. And you just know they weren't wearing any panties ever. I'd give them a Bamm-bamm bam bam bam!
Teen aged Pebbles wasn't bad either.
Old July 1 2009, 12:03 AM   #163
DiSiLLUSiON
Commodore

zakkrusz wrote: View Post
Then you should watch this clip for a detailed explanation on the psychological particulars of finding drawings attractive in addition to real members of oposite sex.
So my brain simply doesn't work that way and people who watch anime can't get a girlfriend? Makes sense, thanks for the clarification.
DiSiLLUSiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1 2009, 12:08 AM   #164
Kestrel
Vice Admiral

Christopher wrote: View Post
Kestrel wrote: View Post
I dunno, I thought later-seasons Kitty was really good, once they'd toned down the Valley Girl aspect and treated her more seriously.
Maybe. I've only just started the second season in reruns. Still, even with the mannerisms toned down, her voice and look never did much for me. And she never seemed as smart, charming, and resourceful as Chris Claremont's Kitty.
Fair enough, and enjoy! (It probably helps that I was 15 when the show started )

I've liked a lot of the choices I've seen in this thread... I'm gonna toss Jessie Bannon into the mix from The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest (but not the pink-dress-damsel-in-distress appearances) if nobody else has.

Last edited by Kestrel; July 1 2009 at 12:43 AM.
Kestrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1 2009, 12:32 AM   #165
Emher
Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher

DiSiLLUSiON wrote: View Post
zakkrusz wrote: View Post
So my brain simply doesn't work that way and people who watch anime can't get a girlfriend? Makes sense, thanks for the clarification.
I dare you to go to an anime convention and then try and make the latter argument. Plenty of couples around.