Star Trek Opera
By: T'Bonz on Dec 19

New Abrams Project
By: T'Bonz on Dec 18

IDW Publishing March 2015 Comics
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Paramount Star Trek 3 Expectations
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media > Lost

Lost We're not the only forum on this board, and we all know it!

Old June 10 2009, 01:59 AM   #406
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via AIM to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Yahoo to The Scrooge Doctor
Re: Lost SPOILERS Frozen Donkey Wheel!

I'll settle for that.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Old June 10 2009, 05:07 AM   #407
Jack Bauer
Fleet Admiral

Dark UFO

Well the interview has several little minor spoilers and tidbits about season 6. Nothing too shocking, but still some interesting details. Fox, once again confirmed that he knows the end of the show and this time I got the sense he knows it really well.

Here is a little summary of the tidbits:

1) He knew that that Jack and Locke would have to go head to head quite a bit in Season 6. Now if he is talking about the real Locke or Darth Locke who knows? At least we will get a good dose of Terry O' Quinn.
2) The opening scene in Season 6 will confirm what happened in the Season 5 Finale and that it will be both confusing and surprising at first.
3) About a third of the way through the season both time lines will be "solidified into one time" and there will be one linear time throughout the story on the island with no more flashbacks.
4) When describing the end of the show he uses several different adjectives. He confirms talking to Damon Lindelof many times about it and that each time he does that it is surprising that it is so "moving". Some of the words he uses are Beautiful, Redemptive, Sad and ends with saying it is just Awesome!

You can view the clips at the following link:
http://lostmediamentions.blogspot.co...stival-tv.html
Old June 10 2009, 04:32 PM   #408
Starbreaker
Fleet Admiral

View Starbreaker's Twitter Profile

Ha! I was right. They're about to do away with the flashes.
Old June 11 2009, 01:04 AM   #409
Hober Mallow
Commodore

Location: The planet Terminus, site of the Encyclopedia Foundation on the periphery of the galaxy

About a third of the way through the season both time lines will be "solidified into one time" and there will be one linear time throughout the story on the island with no more flashbacks.
Both timelines? Alternate universes?

So instead of flashbacks, or flashing back and forth between Oceanic Six, are we going to flash back and forth between two alternate timelines? One where flight 815 makes it safely to its destination, and the other universe where the Oceanic Six crashed? If so, this is a major spoiler.
Old June 11 2009, 03:56 AM   #410
Mr Light
Admiral

^^ Sounds like the cast from 1977 and from 2007 will meet in one time period, not that there will be alternate timelines.

Old June 11 2009, 05:45 PM   #411
Alpinemaps
Commodore

View Alpinemaps's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Alpinemaps

I wonder if that a spoiler, or a misspeak - two different time lines, and two different time periods mean two different things.
Old June 11 2009, 08:05 PM   #412
Mallet
Fleet Captain

Matthew Fox interviewed:

Here's the link to the original source:

http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/watch..._ends_how.html

Matthew Fox says Lost creators Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse will prove they knew where they were going all along when the show ends in "an incredibly powerful, very sad and beautiful way. I think it is going to be pretty awesome."
The only castmember to know what that crazy smoke monster is and how the show ends said, "I think it is going to be very satisfying and cathartic and redemptive and beautiful. I've talked to Damon pretty extensively and every time I talk to him it's sort of surprising how moving it is just to talk about it."
But before we get the very end of our adventure, Fox reveals the beginning of Lost season six...
Old June 11 2009, 09:13 PM   #413
Mallet
Fleet Captain

Oh, and another rumor has Charlie back for 4 episodes next season and Shannon back for six!
Old June 12 2009, 01:46 AM   #414
Gertch
Admiral

Is it 2010 yet???

Not so thrilled about Shannon. Hopefully Boone wont be coming around.
Old June 12 2009, 05:28 AM   #415
Mitty
Vice Admiral

View Mitty's Twitter Profile

If the rumours of Charlie and Shannon coming back are true, then quite possibly thats because Juliet was successful and the bomb going off meant flight 815 never crashed. That means we may see other version of many of the castaways and what might have happened if they'd made it to L.A.... which I bet can't be good.
Old June 12 2009, 05:38 AM   #416
RobertScorpio
Pariah

Gertch wrote: View Post
Is it 2010 yet???

Not so thrilled about Shannon. Hopefully Boone wont be coming around.
I hope they DO bring back Boone. We just started re-watching season one last weekend, and I miss him. I think he was a cool dude.

Rob
Old June 12 2009, 11:56 PM   #417
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via AIM to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Yahoo to The Scrooge Doctor

I much rather have Boone (especially after his appearance in "Further Instructions") over Shannon, but I have to admit that I wouldn't mind seeing even her again.

Old June 13 2009, 12:47 AM   #418
RobertScorpio
Pariah

Emh wrote: View Post
I much rather have Boone (especially after his appearance in "Further Instructions") over Shannon, but I have to admit that I wouldn't mind seeing even her again.
Ummm...if they have her prancing around in her bikini again? Then hell yes I want to see her again!!!

Rob
Old June 13 2009, 01:18 AM   #419
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Eh, I find her very unattractive. I think L. Scott Caldwell (Rose) is prettier than Maggie Grace.

Old June 13 2009, 01:33 AM   #420
Hober Mallow
Commodore

Location: The planet Terminus, site of the Encyclopedia Foundation on the periphery of the galaxy

Emh wrote: View Post
Eh, I find her very unattractive. I think L. Scott Caldwell (Rose) is prettier than Maggie Grace.
This woman do anything for you?