Horse 1, Shatner 0
By: T'Bonz on Jul 28

Drexler TV Alert
By: T'Bonz on Jul 26

Retro Review: His Way
By: Michelle on Jul 26

MicroWarriors Releases Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Jul 25

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Voyager

Voyager There's coffee in this forum!

Old April 28 2009, 04:41 PM   #691
kimc
Coffee Mod

Re: Welcome new Voyager fans!

32JaX wrote: View Post
Hi all - great to be here! I joined this month and am a huge Voyager Fan. If you ask me at random, at least 2 days a week it is my favorite of all the series. I don't remember how I managed to wait week after week for the new episode when it originally aired - thank God for the DVDs!
Welcome.

kimc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5 2009, 07:05 AM   #692
ABINAYA

"A discussion group dedicated to Irwin Allen's classic Science Fiction Time Travel series." Welcome to THE TIME TUNNEL Discussion Group. This is your forum to discuss the classic science fiction TV series THE TIME TUNNEL, which originally ran from 1966 € ’¶ 67, and starred James Darren and Robert Colbert, with Lee Meriwether, Whit Bissell and John Zaremba. CAST BIRTHDAYS Lee Meriwether - 27 May James Darren - 8 June Robert Colbert - 26 July Two American scientists are lost in the swirling maze of past and future ages during the first experiments on America€ ’²s greatest and most secret project - The Time Tunnel. Tony Newman and Doug Phillips now tumble helplessly towards a new, fantastic adventure somewhere along the infinite corridors of time... For The Avengers, Batman, Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, Blake's 7, Doctor Who, The Fantastic Journey, The Green Hornet, The Incredible Hulk, The Invaders, Land of the Giants, Logan's Run, Lost in Space, The Man from Atlantis, The Man From UNCLE, The Outer Limits, Planet of the Apes, The Prisoner, Sapphire and Steel, The Six Million Dollar Man, The Bionic Woman, Star Trek, The Twilight Zone, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Gerry Anderson's UFO, Space: 1999, Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet, and many more classic TV shows visit our sister group.
=============================================
[edited away sales links]

Last edited by Hoser; May 5 2009 at 07:46 AM.
Old May 10 2009, 05:48 AM   #693
mysticgeek
Lieutenant

View mysticgeek's Twitter Profile

Hello all! I guess I am not a NEW Voyager fan per se ... but every year when I go through all 7 seasons I gain a new appreciation for it!
mysticgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10 2009, 03:52 PM   #694
kimc
Coffee Mod

mysticgeek wrote: View Post
Hello all! I guess I am not a NEW Voyager fan per se ... but every year when I go through all 7 seasons I gain a new appreciation for it!
Welcome.

Old May 11 2009, 10:59 PM   #695
angel
Ensign

just wanted to say hi.... im new to this site and im pleased that ive found a place to appreciate voyager!! i have been on many other startrek forums and most slag voyager off , i love voyager - i watched it years ago but have only really got into it again since the reruns were back on virgin last year ..anyways i dont normally post on forums but just wanted to say hello. Question - why is it that the majority of startrek fan site i have read really slate VOY?
angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12 2009, 02:03 AM   #696
kimc
Coffee Mod

Welcome to the forum, angel.

Old May 12 2009, 07:25 AM   #697
TariAdama
Lieutenant Commander

Send a message via AIM to TariAdama Send a message via Yahoo to TariAdama

I've been on this site for a while, but this is the first time I was really checking thins out and posting. VOY was awesome but I liked the relationship between Janeway and Chakotay. and I am a writer fro TNG, Ds9, and VOY... if no one is opposed to it i would like to post some of my stuff here for you all to enjoy.
TariAdama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12 2009, 07:38 AM   #698
Tachyon
Fleet Captain

TariAdama wrote: View Post
I've been on this site for a while, but this is the first time I was really checking thins out and posting. VOY was awesome but I liked the relationship between Janeway and Chakotay. and I am a writer fro TNG, Ds9, and VOY... if no one is opposed to it i would like to post some of my stuff here for you all to enjoy.
Well in that case - jump right in! http://trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=82463

Old May 12 2009, 08:01 AM   #699
TariAdama
Lieutenant Commander

Send a message via AIM to TariAdama Send a message via Yahoo to TariAdama

Thanks,.... I hope you all enjoy what I post.
TariAdama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12 2009, 08:55 PM   #700
angel
Ensign

kimc wrote: View Post
Welcome to the forum, angel.

thankyou for welcome - love this site already
angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13 2009, 04:10 AM   #701
The Grim Ghost
Fleet Captain

kimc wrote: View Post
Frazzled wrote: View Post
Do you guys who live elsewhere get Voyager on TV still?
I'm in the States (Minnesota) and don't know when or if it's broadcast. I have all the dvds though. None of my friends watch Trek which is how I ended up joining years ago.

Oh, and welcome to JC and Frazzled. Great names.
As far as I know the only place it is shown in the USA is at 3 am (eastern time) on Spike Monday through Wednesday. Great time slot eh?

I don't think it will be on much longer though.
Old May 14 2009, 03:33 AM   #702
TempParadox
Cadet

Hey everyone,
This is my first post but I've been lurking around for a while. My first Star Trek experience was Next Gen, I then discovered DS9 but my favourite series is definitely Voyager. Janeway is such a strong role model/leader.
I've almost finished my first complete viewing of the series and I would have to say that overall it's been pretty enjoyable.
Cheers
TempParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14 2009, 03:55 AM   #703
The Grim Ghost
Fleet Captain

Welcome!
Old May 14 2009, 03:46 PM   #704
kimc
Coffee Mod

TempParadox wrote: View Post
Hey everyone,
This is my first post but I've been lurking around for a while. My first Star Trek experience was Next Gen, I then discovered DS9 but my favourite series is definitely Voyager. Janeway is such a strong role model/leader.
I've almost finished my first complete viewing of the series and I would have to say that overall it's been pretty enjoyable.
Cheers
Welcome to the board.

Old May 16 2009, 10:58 PM   #705
Searider Falcon
Fleet Captain

View Searider Falcon's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Searider Falcon Send a message via AIM to Searider Falcon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Searider Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Searider Falcon

Love the icon, TariAdama!

http://seariderfalcon.livejournal.com
Searider Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote