Cumberbatch As Turing
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Retro Review: In the Pale Moonlight
By: Michelle on Jul 19

Trek Beach Towel
By: T'Bonz on Jul 18

Two New Starships Collection Releases
By: T'Bonz on Jul 17

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media > Lost

Lost We're not the only forum on this board, and we all know it!

View Poll Results: Grade the episode...
Excellent 28 45.16%
Above Average 28 45.16%
Average 5 8.06%
Below Average 0 0%
Poor 1 1.61%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 7 2009, 03:32 AM   #16
sidious618
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to sidious618
Re: Lost 5x15: "Follow the Leader"

I did not see that last line coming. And I honestly think Locke can do it as well.
Old May 7 2009, 03:35 AM   #17
Mr Light
Admiral

Actually I didn't like the way Richard was so clueless in this episode. He's been there centuries but doesn't know things? There's never been a time jumping incident before our characters? Ever? Also... Locke gets messages from the Island but Ben never did? Hunh? What about dead mommy?

Old May 7 2009, 04:46 AM   #18
IndyJones
Vice Admiral

Just wanted to say that my poor vote was supposed to be an above average.

Sorry, polls is hard.
Travel's fatal to prejudice, bigotry, narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things can't be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's life.
Old May 7 2009, 04:59 AM   #19
DarthPipes
Rear Admiral

It happens.

I have to say, I've enjoyed the little interaction we've seen from Miles and Dr. Chang. It's been a very good little storyline.
Old May 7 2009, 05:15 AM   #20
sidious618
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to sidious618

I'm very surprised at the lack of posts tonight.
Old May 7 2009, 06:03 AM   #21
auntiehill
Fleet Admiral

Tonight's episode definitely gets an Above Average from me, as well. Lots of great set-up and character moments (Poor Juliet!).

I'm very happy that Sayid made a re-appearance (wet Sayid....yummy!) and of course, Hurley's very pathetic attempt to NOT be from the future!

Ben's reaction was the ultimate WTF moment. He did that VERY well, and I love Locke's confidence. He's back to his Island Sensei-self. He KNOWS something now that we don't, and it's written all over his face. I love this Locke. He's just so fun to watch.
Old May 7 2009, 06:07 AM   #22
Aragorn
Admiral

LOCKE: "I came... I saw... I kicked Jacob's ass!"
Old May 7 2009, 06:08 AM   #23
Captain Fine
Fleet Captain

View Captain Fine's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Captain Fine Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Captain Fine Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Fine

I really liked this episode. And it was very close to Excellent, like last week's, but I just couldn't bring myself to give it. I really want Sawyer and Juliet to work out. I'm very curious as to what happens with the hydrogen bomb.

And has this all happened before? Is it all just happening again? Are they even changing anything at all?
Old May 7 2009, 01:06 PM   #24
gh4chiefs
Rear Admiral

Trippy wrote: View Post
Locke, however, is starting to piss me off...I hope he knows what he's doing!
Considering how he knew exactly where (and when) to be when his time travelling self showed up, I think I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt on knowing what he's doing.

Also I think the "kill Jacob" thing is related to the plea of "Help me" John heard when he was at that cabin.
Old May 7 2009, 02:20 PM   #25
chrisspringob
Commodore

Wait, so Richard tells Sun "I watched them die".....and *then* what? She doesn't ask "How did they die?" or say "Give me all the details on what happened to them"???? What the heck? Are we supposed to assume that she did ask that, and he said "I can't tell you" or something like that, and that all happened offscreen? I don't know. It seems like a cheap way for them to string us along on that. Nothing about that scene really made sense.
Old May 7 2009, 02:41 PM   #26
Obiwanshinobi
Rear Admiral

yeah, Jin and Sun have been more or less put on the backburner for tail end of this season. Sun's pretty much been a broken record, and Jin hasn't really been given any lines at all. But with that said, this was an excellent episode. Their finally off to see the wizard. Another long trek somewhere, just like in the season 3 finale, but with The Others this time. Also can somebody tell me the last time Richard actually saw Ben? Wasn't that in the season 3 finale? If that was the case, you'd think Richard would have asked: "Where the hell have you been?!?" I don't think Richard would have had any idea that Ben was banished from the island, actually I think Richard did show up towards the end of last year's finale right? I can't remember...All in all I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK! on a side note, this might be spoilerish but
Old May 7 2009, 02:49 PM   #27
The Evil Dead
Vice Admiral

View The Evil Dead's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Evil Dead

I love this show, but oof, I am very ready for the 1977 stuff to be over with.
Old May 7 2009, 02:56 PM   #28
gh4chiefs
Rear Admiral

chrisspringob wrote: View Post
Wait, so Richard tells Sun "I watched them die".....and *then* what? She doesn't ask "How did they die?" or say "Give me all the details on what happened to them"???? What the heck? Are we supposed to assume that she did ask that, and he said "I can't tell you" or something like that, and that all happened offscreen? I don't know. It seems like a cheap way for them to string us along on that. Nothing about that scene really made sense.
You're absolutely right but that's LOST for you. It's been their MO from day 1.
Old May 7 2009, 03:10 PM   #29
John Picard
Vice Admiral

Excellent episode; however, I was disappointed Kate wasn't killed. Sawyer didn't look to happy that she made it to the sub, and I don't blame him. She's an idiot who interferes with a well executed plan.
Old May 7 2009, 03:17 PM   #30
Mr Light
Admiral

When Richard said he watched them die, I'm positive he spoke of the Dharma Initiative in general, and not Jack-Hurley-Kate or Sawyer-Juliet-Jin-Miles. In the history of the show how many scenes has Richard had with those characters that he would recognize them in the present? He knows Jack and Kate from 1977 and Sawyer from 1974, but has he met them in the present?