RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,702
Members: 24,833
Currently online: 400
Newest member: PlainSimplGarak

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Welcome to the Trek BBS! > General Trek Discussion

General Trek Discussion Trek TV and cinema subjects not related to any specific series or movie.

Old April 3 2009, 05:46 PM   #16
JiNX-01
Admiral

View JiNX-01's Twitter Profile
Re: Did anyone see 24 this week? (It's Trek related don't worry)

That's hilarious... I'd go with Justman, too.
-- Mahatma Gandhi --
JiNX-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3 2009, 05:48 PM   #17
Captain MAJ
Commander

Location: The edge of insanity........(Trying to log on to ST:O)
Send a message via AIM to Captain MAJ

Dane_Whitman wrote: View Post
You are not the only one to notice:

Rick Berman on 24!!!
Yeah i just found that thread...oops.
Old April 3 2009, 07:16 PM   #18
Captain Randy Hall
Commodore

Re: Rick Berman on 24!!!

RobertScorpio wrote: View Post
So there I was watching 24, which already has a bunch of TREK vets on it. The former chief of staff was Captain Maxwell. One of the security dudes is the navigator of the "B" in Generations. The senator was the Federation Presideint in TUC...Tony Todd was recently on...I could go on and on..

But then last night they are discussing who to hire as the new Chief of Staff. The answer? Some dude named RICK BERMAN. Is it just by chance the episode was written by Braga/Coto? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Rob
So how long did he live? I saw Conner Trinear on 24 the week before, and he managed to survive his encounter with Bauer and company.
Captain Randy Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3 2009, 07:43 PM   #19
RobertScorpio
Pariah

Captain Randy Hall wrote: View Post
So there I was watching 24, which already has a bunch of TREK vets on it. The former chief of staff was Captain Maxwell. One of the security dudes is the navigator of the "B" in Generations. The senator was the Federation Presideint in TUC...Tony Todd was recently on...I could go on and on..

But then last night they are discussing who to hire as the new Chief of Staff. The answer? Some dude named RICK BERMAN. Is it just by chance the episode was written by Braga/Coto? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Rob
So how long did he live? I saw Conner Trinear on 24 the week before, and he managed to survive his encounter with Bauer and company.
And as I was watching Conner I thought someone should do a movie about Dubya, pro or con I dont care, and cast Conner as Bush..he looks just like him...

Rob
RobertScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3 2009, 11:18 PM   #20
blockaderunner
Rear Admiral

Big Deal. That show's had so many producers that it seems the only qualification to get a production credit is that you have to have a pulse. I won my production credit in a raffle last year. A year before that, my son traded some Pokemon cards for his.
If God is willing but not able to prevent evil, he is not omnipotent. If he is able but not willing, then he is malevolent. If he is willing and able, then whence come evil? If he is neither willing nor able, then why call him God?
blockaderunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5 2009, 11:38 PM   #21
Alidar Jarok
Everything in moderation but moderation

I'll merge, hold on
Old April 7 2009, 04:45 AM   #22
USS Renegade
Lieutenant Commander

Send a message via Yahoo to USS Renegade

Rob
If Rick Berman becomes the Chief of Staff on 24, someone tell me if he takes a bullet so I can video tape it and watch it over and over.
Old April 7 2009, 03:21 PM   #23
RobertScorpio
Pariah

USS Renegade wrote: View Post

Rob
If Rick Berman becomes the Chief of Staff on 24, someone tell me if he takes a bullet so I can video tape it and watch it over and over.
now now...lets not go that far. However, i'd like to see him mention the fact how his "NEMESIS killed him"....

Rob
Old April 8 2009, 02:49 AM   #24
Ayelbourne
Fleet Captain

They had a character named Jane Espenson in Season 5. Probably David Furys idea.
Ayelbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25 2009, 08:26 PM   #25
Jaespol
Captain

*Shudder*
Jaespol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1 2009, 11:46 PM   #26
Lightinspire
Lieutenant Commander

Now 24 will really be screwed up since Berman is there.
Lightinspire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2 2009, 02:21 AM   #27
RobertScorpio
Pariah

Lightinspire wrote: View Post
Now 24 will really be screwed up since Berman is there.
24 has been great..but the destruction of Tony Almedia's character is still upsetting me..I dont like it..AT ALL!!!

Rob