RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 135,707
Members: 24,207
Currently online: 844
Newest member: MaileDetty

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Misc. Star Trek > Trek Literature

Trek Literature "...Good words. That's where ideas begin."

Old March 24 2009, 07:07 PM   #1
jezor
Lieutenant Commander

Respectful request for authors re: public interest auction

Sorry to bug folks, and please feel free to leave this thread right now if you're not interested, but I wanted to ask at least one time if any of the published authors out there might be willing to donate a signed book or two as part of an auction package I'm creating for the Public Interest Law Fellowship goods and services auction at my school, Touro Law Center. KRAD (along with my childhood friend Laura Anne Gilman) have very generously donated some books, but I wanted to see if anyone else here wished to participate, so I can make the package bigger and generate a larger contribution to the school. If so, please just e-mail me or contact me via Twitter or Facebook. Thanks for any support you can give, and I now return you to a much more interesting discussion. {ProfJonathan}
Touro Law Center
jezor is offline   Reply With Quote