Orci Drops Rangers Project
By: T'Bonz on Sep 22

Retro Review: Image in the Sand
By: Michelle on Sep 20

Star Trek: Shadows Of Tyranny Casting Call
By: T'Bonz on Sep 19

USS Vengeance And More Starship Collection Ships
By: T'Bonz on Sep 19

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Voyager

Voyager There's coffee in this forum!

Old October 29 2008, 10:25 PM   #16
LeadHead
Director of Comedy

Re: What ever became of the BORG Baby...

Voyager tried to adopt it, but then its first word's were "Get Me off this ship" so it got passed around to other ships and planets with brighter futures... The Black Star, Alderon, The Poseiden, The Titanic...

Check out the Caption contests in the TOS, TNG and Movies I-X forums!
LeadHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30 2008, 01:20 AM   #17
Lucy of Nine
Commander

Re: What ever became of the BORG Baby...

Odon wrote: View Post
"All right," said Captain Janeway as she glared around the briefing room. "WHERE has it gone?"

The senior officers of the USS Voyager shifted in their seats and looked generally uncomfortable. Chakotay pretended to be engrossed in last night's sensor logs. B'Elanna Torres appeared to find the surface of the table particularly intriguing.

As usual when no one else spoke up it fell to Harry Kim to be the one foolish enough to do so.

"There's a number of possibilities Captain," he said. "It might be a fault in the internal sensor array. I mean, Voyager's a big ship. It could just be...crawling around somewhere."

Captain Janeway turned a cold look on the young ensign. "Just...crawling around somewhere," she said, her voice the quiet whisper of the grave.

Harry developed a sudden fascination with the contents of his padd.

"WAKE UP PEOPLE!" shouted Janeway, making them all jump. "We took a big risk bringing that Borg baby onto this ship, and now you're telling me it's gone missing? That no one has seen it in more than a YEAR? I want answers!"

"Maybe the little tyke's got its own built-in cloaking device," quipped Paris. "After all, it is the next generation of Borg drone!"

"It's possible that the subunit in question was pulled into a subspace whirlpool," said Seven of Nine.

"A subspace what?" asked Chakotay.

"A subspace whirlpool," said Janeway, looking grim. "I got caught in one just before I was assigned to Voyager. Nasty business; it sucked all my hair up onto the top of my head. Took me three years to get it down."

HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA!

Love it!
Lucy of Nine is offline   Reply With Quote