RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,579
Posts: 5,403,161
Members: 24,865
Currently online: 497
Newest member: shyrim

TrekToday headlines

October-November 2014 Trek Conventions And Appearances
By: T'Bonz on Sep 30

Cho Selfie TV Alert
By: T'Bonz on Sep 30

TPTB To Shatner: Shhh!
By: T'Bonz on Sep 30

Mystery Mini Vinyl Figure Display Box
By: T'Bonz on Sep 29

The Red Shirt Diaries Episode Five
By: T'Bonz on Sep 29

Shatner In Trek 3? Well Maybe
By: T'Bonz on Sep 28

Retro Review: Shadows and Symbols
By: Michelle on Sep 27

Meyer: Revitalizing Star Trek
By: T'Bonz on Sep 26

Trek Costumes To Be Auctioned
By: T'Bonz on Sep 25

Hulu Snaps up Abrams-Produced Drama
By: T'Bonz on Sep 25


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media

TV & Media Non-Trek television, movies, books, music, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old October 7 2008, 03:30 AM   #1
Gil T.Azell
Rear Admiral
 
Gil T.Azell's Avatar
 
Location: South Vancouver Island
Quote Help

Does anyone no were there Movie (horror?)quotes came from

1) "I can see this is going to be a rough evening. All of us saying nice thing to each other"
2) "Black cats and goblins and broomsticks and ghosts, covens of witches with all their hopes"
3) "Murder needs no ghosts come from the grave. The assassin in a man and blood and I will discover him"


Thanks , Bill
__________________
That awkward moment when you're about to hug someone exstreamly sexy, and then you hit the mirror
Gil T.Azell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7 2008, 03:32 AM   #2
WalkerBait
Trekker4747
 
WalkerBait's Avatar
 
Location: Kansas City
Re: Quote Help

Johnnyracefan wrote: View Post
2) "Black cats and goblins and broomsticks and ghosts, covens of witches with all their hopes"
That Disney witch movie with Bette Middler and SJP in it?
__________________
Just because it's futuristic doesn't mean it's practical.
WalkerBait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7 2008, 05:35 AM   #3
Mike Farley
Commodore
 
Mike Farley's Avatar
 
Location: Lost Vegas
Re: Quote Help

Shrekker4747 wrote: View Post
Johnnyracefan wrote: View Post
2) "Black cats and goblins and broomsticks and ghosts, covens of witches with all their hopes"
That Disney witch movie with Bette Middler and SJP in it?
Nope. Halloween. The real one.
Mike Farley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7 2008, 06:18 AM   #4
antichristhill
Fleet Admiral
 
antichristhill's Avatar
 
Location: auntiehill
Re: Quote Help

Johnnyracefan wrote: View Post
Does anyone no were there Movie (horror?)quotes came from
1) "I can see this is going to be a rough evening. All of us saying nice thing to each other"
3) "Murder needs no ghosts come from the grave. The assassin in a man and blood and I will discover him"
1) is from "Dail M for Murder" --1954, the one with Grace Kelly. Spoken by Mark Halliday (Robert Cummings).

3)Actually, the quote is "Murder needs no ghosts come from the grave. The assassin is a man of flesh and blood and I will discover him. "

Spoken by Ichabod Crane (Johnny Depp) in "Sleepy Hollow."(1999)
__________________
“I am a feminist. I’ve been female for a long time now. I’d be stupid not to be on my own side.” -- Maya Angelou

Last edited by antichristhill; October 7 2008 at 06:42 AM.
antichristhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7 2008, 06:53 AM   #5
Gil T.Azell
Rear Admiral
 
Gil T.Azell's Avatar
 
Location: South Vancouver Island
Re: Quote Help

antichristhill wrote: View Post
Johnnyracefan wrote: View Post
Does anyone no were there Movie (horror?)quotes came from
1) "I can see this is going to be a rough evening. All of us saying nice thing to each other"
3) "Murder needs no ghosts come from the grave. The assassin in a man and blood and I will discover him"
1) is from "Dail M for Murder" --1954, the one with Grace Kelly. Spoken by Mark Halliday (Robert Cummings).

3)Actually, the quote is "Murder needs no ghosts come from the grave. The assassin is a man of flesh and blood and I will discover him. "

Spoken by Ichabod Crane (Johnny Depp) in "Sleepy Hollow."(1999)
Actually its "Murder needs no ghosts come from the grave. We have murders in New York, with out the benifit of Gouls and Goblins, The assassin is a man of flesh and blood and I will discover him.
Here it here>> Sleepy Hollow

Thank you for your help I have all my answers
__________________
That awkward moment when you're about to hug someone exstreamly sexy, and then you hit the mirror
Gil T.Azell is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.