Shaun And Ed On Phineas and Ferb
By: T'Bonz on Aug 18

New Ships Coming From Official Starships Collection

Trek Stars Take On Ice Bucket Challenge

Retro Review: Profit and Lace
By: Michelle on Aug 16

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Enterprise

Enterprise The final frontier has a new beginning in this forum!

Closed Thread

Old September 22 2008, 09:46 PM   #751
Reanok
Commodore

Re: TRIP/MICHAEL/CONNOR: You're All We Think About

Right clicked and saved.I really like that picture.
Old September 22 2008, 10:50 PM   #752
Trippy
NaNoWriMo Victim

View Trippy's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trippy Send a message via Yahoo to Trippy

I saved it too!

save a horse...ride a cowboy indeed!

LJ

LJ2
Old September 25 2008, 03:51 AM   #753
boushh
Rear Admiral

Gotta love behind the scenes stuff. It's my favorite kind of picture! Thanks for sharing, HR!
Old September 25 2008, 08:35 PM   #754
Reanok
Commodore

I bought the new Star trek Alternate reailities dvd set and they have In a Mirror darkly special feature showing behind the scenes shooting on the Defiant bridge with Connor in his space suit with other cast members and interviews with Manny Cotto and Mike Sussman and the Reeves -Stevens.It's new interviews that's not on the Enterprise season 4 dvds they also have the episodes E-2 and Twilight and more special features I haven't had time to watch yet.Intersting assortment of shows from the different series too.
Old September 26 2008, 06:11 AM   #755
JiNX-01
Admiral

View JiNX-01's Twitter Profile

Reanok wrote: View Post
I bought the new Star trek Alternate reailities dvd set and they have In a Mirror darkly special feature showing behind the scenes shooting on the Defiant bridge with Connor in his space suit with other cast members and interviews with Manny Cotto and Mike Sussman and the Reeves -Stevens.It's new interviews that's not on the Enterprise season 4 dvds they also have the episodes E-2 and Twilight and more special features I haven't had time to watch yet.Intersting assortment of shows from the different series too.
Boy you sure know how to tick somebody. Does this mean I have to buy a completely new set of DVDs to see these special features?!
-- Mahatma Gandhi --
Old September 26 2008, 06:55 AM   #756
HopefulRomantic
Phloxist Moderator

...they also have the episodes E-2 and Twilight and more special features...
This is just not right. Have they been pulling this "New never-before seen goodies!" business on all the other re-re-releases?

And on to something more pleasant... Trip from tonight's Sci Fi offering:

Old September 26 2008, 12:33 PM   #757
suebsg9
Commander

Send a message via Yahoo to suebsg9

Do you have URL for the dvds??
Old September 26 2008, 04:38 PM   #758
Reanok
Commodore

The E-2 and Twilight episodes are mentioned with clips from the episodes nothing new was shown. Mike Sussman and Manny Cotto mentioned changes that were made to the shows the scripts were originally written for Voyager and scrapped and then re written for Enterprise. they mentioned E-2 Had scenes that were filmed and scraaped the deleted scenes we saw on the season 3 dvds and The extra scene with Malcolm Hoshi, and Travis discusses who they married. Manny fought to have that scene kept in the show.And mentions Malcolm eneded being a bachelor in E-2's time and theat he needs to change and ask a cute girl if he can eat with her. the only new fooftage was from In a mirror darkly and interviewsthat were from other casts from the other series was taken from the other dvds.And was put on these dvds. they did have new interviews with the Tng writers and ds9, Voyager, and Enterprise.I don't know why they were available on the Enterprise dvd season 4 set as extras.Sue you can find more info about them at Amazon.com..Sorry I didn't mean to upset anyone when I mentioned the dvds.
Old September 26 2008, 05:21 PM   #759
HopefulRomantic
Phloxist Moderator

..Sorry I didn't mean to upset anyone when I mentioned the dvds.
Not your bad, Reanok. The CBS/Viacom folks are just pulling the same George Lucas thing that everyone seems to be doing nowadays. I bought a third version of the original Star Wars trilogy ("No, really, this version is even better! Honest!") before I gave up. Gotta feed that greed machine, eh?

Maybe someone with lots of disposable time and energy and those new DVDs will do transcripts of the new interviews someday, and post them somewhere. Those would be interesting to read in their entirety.
Old September 26 2008, 06:31 PM   #760
Reanok
Commodore

Yes Hopeful Romantic it definitely seems that CBS/Viacom has joined the bandwagon to do that allright. Definitely agree with you The comments from the writers Reeves-Steevens was interesting and Cotto too.
Old September 27 2008, 07:51 AM   #761
HopefulRomantic
Phloxist Moderator

I just love this shot from tonight's Sci-Fi episode, "Unexpected."

"I'm what...?"
Old September 27 2008, 04:53 PM   #762
Reanok
Commodore

I like Trip's expression in that picture. Here's some Stargate Atlantis news about Stargate Atlantis living on as movies on the Sci-fi channel. At the same time Stargate Atlantis will continue to live on Sci-Fi Channel as a television movie,which will air on Sci-fi channel and could be shown during the Universe mid-season break according to Multichannel news. That means there will be plenty of Stargate on Sci-fi channel throughout 2009 and evrn more coming soon to a dvd store near you. Brad Wright co-creator of SG1 said that there will be more movie based on the franchise and expected to include Amanda Tapping who is to debut in her sci-fi channel series Sanctuary.The Final episdoes of Strgate Atlantis will is expected later this yera on sci-fi channel. They're alaso going to air on Sunday night the direct todvd movies Ark of Truth and Continuum.beginning this spring and could complement the release of the new series Stargate Universe.Which may come out in July.
Old September 27 2008, 06:54 PM   #763
JiNX-01
Admiral

View JiNX-01's Twitter Profile

My favorite line was "I beg your pardon?!" Connor's delivery was dead on -- his voice rises in panic when he get to the word "pardon..."
-- Mahatma Gandhi --
Old September 28 2008, 10:19 PM   #764
Reanok
Commodore

I was looking at a list of upcoming Stargate Atlantis shows in a few weeks when will Connor's show the Prodigal be airing on sc-si channel?
Old September 29 2008, 01:29 AM   #765
suebsg9
Commander

Send a message via Yahoo to suebsg9

I was looking at a list of upcoming Stargate Atlantis shows in a few weeks when will Connor's show the Prodigal be airing on sc-si channel?
Looks like November sometime we will be getting probobly beginning of November.
Closed Thread