Retro Review: The Emperor’s New Cloak
By: Michelle on Dec 20

Star Trek Opera
By: T'Bonz on Dec 19

New Abrams Project
By: T'Bonz on Dec 18

IDW Publishing March 2015 Comics
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

Old September 20 2008, 12:54 PM   #31
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via AIM to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Yahoo to The Scrooge Doctor
Re: new Farscape comic by O'Bannon & KRAD

Awesome covers. I wonder who the mysterious cloaked person with glowing eyes is...

And I guess it was too much to convince the artist to restore Sikozu's original hair style?

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
The Scrooge Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20 2008, 04:55 PM   #32
Ben Sisko3
Commodore

View Ben Sisko3's Twitter Profile

Is that D'Argo I see on the issue 2 cover?
Ben Sisko3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20 2008, 05:50 PM   #33
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via AIM to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Yahoo to The Scrooge Doctor

No, that's Jothee.

Old September 20 2008, 05:52 PM   #34
Ben Sisko3
Commodore

Emh wrote: View Post
No, that's Jothee.
Good catch. Guess I wasn't looking hard enough.
Old September 20 2008, 05:53 PM   #35
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Ben Sisko3 wrote: View Post
No, that's Jothee.
Good catch. Guess I wasn't looking hard enough.
If it makes you feel better, I did a double take when I first looked at it, but then quickly realized it was "Jothee."

Old September 20 2008, 06:12 PM   #36
IcecreamLtDan
Captain

Yea, I did a double take as well. Since Sikozu is on one of the covers, and she's supposed to be dead as well, does that mean she isn't?
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20 2008, 07:57 PM   #37
Ben Sisko3
Commodore

IcecreamLtDan wrote: View Post
Yea, I did a double take as well. Since Sikozu is on one of the covers, and she's supposed to be dead as well, does that mean she isn't?
It's really hard to kill a cockroach.
Old September 20 2008, 10:27 PM   #38
Neroon
Mod of balance

I have to confess that I have a soft spot for the short story that Roc wrote in the final issue of the Farscape magazine by Titan. But since that can't be reconciled with the way the PK Wars ended, that's alright. It's good to have you working on this KRAD, because I know you'll treat it right.
Old September 20 2008, 11:18 PM   #39
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Besides, we never saw her die. She could have escaped the planet before it was destroyed.

Neroon wrote: View Post
I have to confess that I have a soft spot for the short story that Roc wrote in the final issue of the Farscape magazine by Titan. But since that can't be reconciled with the way the PK Wars ended, that's alright. It's good to have you working on this KRAD, because I know you'll treat it right.
I absolutely love "Horizons," but I wouldn't say it's not reconcilable. The story itself provides means for D'Argo's presence and the only other problem is the name of John and Aeryn's oldest child. I'm sure that can be fixed with a Farscape-esque explanation.

Old September 21 2008, 08:06 AM   #40
KRAD
Keith R.A. DeCandido

View KRAD's Twitter Profile

"Horizons" could just be an unrealized reality, too.............

"Even when you turn your back, you're facing something."
KRAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21 2008, 08:34 AM   #41
RoJoHen
Awesome

Besides, we never saw her die. She could have escaped the planet before it was destroyed.
I never thought she died. I figured she managed to escape with Grunglik...or however you spell his name.
Old September 21 2008, 03:54 PM   #42
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

KRAD wrote: View Post
"Horizons" could just be an unrealized reality, too.............
There's that, too, but I like to think it's the final story (a la "Sleeping in Light") for the those characters in "our" universe.

RoJoHen wrote: View Post
I never thought she died. I figured she managed to escape with Grunglik...or however you spell his name.
Yeah, I figured she escaped with Grunchlk, too (close, but no cigar).

Old September 21 2008, 06:14 PM   #43
V
Commodore

I wish all Scapers luck.....its really the show I love from "Back in the Day" in 1999, before everything started being a "bleed yourself white for ratings" fest of "make more standalones!"

but I don't know if I can trust Scifi Channel again, after the cancellation......and Battlestar season 3.......and Flash Gordon.....and Painkiller Jane.....and cancelling Stargate...twice....and....and.....
Old September 21 2008, 07:33 PM   #44
Alaedhros
Fleet Captain

What amuses me most about this thread is that Wikipedia cites it as a source in the Farscape article.
Alaedhros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21 2008, 07:43 PM   #45
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Wow, that's great.

I can just imagine the exploding heads of some editors when they see that citation.