SONS OF ANARCHY tv series disscussions and comments

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by timothy, May 2, 2011.

1. Nick Ryder

Nick Ryder Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

"Why does this always happen to me!?" After getting bit on the ass and breaking skin LOL Man that fat guy had some sharp teeth.

I tell ya that was the first time in a looong time on this show that I was laughing my ass off - I think even the cast had fun with it too. And that part with the stepson - LOL - wonder if we'll indeed see that kid show up at the clubhouse later on.

Sooo the Irish blew up Chib's and who else's bike? I'll have to go back through that scene and see exactly who else lost a bike in that stunt. But... hey they do technically have Piney and Opie's bikes just siting around...

2. Joe Washington

Joe Washington Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I agree. The show should be only a three or a four-season show. Anymore is pushing it and stretching things out needlessly. I do see the fall of SAMCRO in the series end. The entire series seems to be building to that. I think the fall began slowly many years ago when Clay and Gemma plotted to kill JT. Ever since then, the foundation of the club has been eroding with secrets, lies, corruption, and greed. Jax wants to save the club by putting it on a new path but what he doesn't see is that the club is damaged beyond repair and the only way to save it is to let it die.

3. Nick Ryder

Yeah I really think if we don't get another season, I can see the club dying this season and not feeling like it was forced. Jax is starting to be a leader though, which is nice to see. He's always talked a good talk and he's lead stuff too, but I think he's starting to throw his weight around more and I really have to admit, I didn't think I'd like Bobby Elvis as the Veep, but I do.

Of course there's one thing I'd love to see and maybe it's just me, but I'd love to see a situation where the Sons are sort of trapped somewhere, held by Pope or even Galen, like on a run or something. And pretty much it's up to the "old ladies" to pull the boys fat out of the fire. I've got this scene in my head of like Tara and Gemma pulling the other crow eaters and prospects together, arming up and taking out every available bike and rolling down the highway and just kick some ass.

Before this season ends, I totally want to see Gemma and Tara just go total badass and surprise the hell out of everyone. Maybe kinda put an end to that whole "Old Man/Old Lady" heirarchy thing. "You're just an old lady, stay out of it." will be moot, when the "Old Ladies" go and midevil and roll in guns blazing.

Although if Gemma had to go out - that'd be a great way to see her go out, "protecting her cub" and then basically handing the "Crown" of Queen of the MC to Tara.

Would be an awesome part of a series finale.

4. Drago-Kazov

Drago-Kazov Fleet Captain

I already have to tolerate the fat nerdy kid who looks ike had a midlife crisis and left the IT world. I don't see why would we need him.

5. Nick Ryder

:rommie::guffaw:

And here I thought I was the only one that thought that. He does look like he hit 30 after being in IT for the past decade or more and said "F--k it, I'm taking my shares of Facebook stock and buying a Harley and joining an MC." That said, he seems like a nice guy honestly. Shocked that he hasn't taken on some of Juice's "Techie" stuff - but then again, that would have sorta been kinda "on the nose" wouldn't it? The fat guy with glasses is the techie geek... like gee...

I do hope they don't kill him - kinda like to see him patched in and maybe assert himself a bit. I mean think about it, him and "Rat-boy" have been privy to some pretty deep secretive shit in the past couple seasons now. Everyone kinda ignores them because they're just "prospects" but who knows...

HAH.. maybe he'll end up running the club! Now that'd be funny.

"Let's put it up for a vote, we get into the World of Warcraft gold business."

6. Drago-Kazov

In some chinese prisons people are forced to play 12 hours a day so they can sell the characters.

7. Nick Ryder

HAHA - I can just see it now.

Chibs:"Phil... are ye sure this'll make us money? Playin' wee video games."
    Phil: "Trust me. This is good."
    Tig: "You fuckin' geeks need to get a life."
    Phil: "Why did you vote me in as Prez?"
    Tig: "Because Jax promised me the Brothel business..."

8. Icemizer

Icemizer Commodore Commodore

Wow lots of stuff going on in this weeks show. Clay is behind the Nomad attacks. Gemma is completely off the rails. Tara didnt kneel forthe club. Jax knows how to wind up a snow globe. Pope is a smooth operator. Tig got scratched on the neck. Bobby can take a fall. Wayne is an unhappy man. An excellent episode!!

9. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Admiral Premium Member

Dollars to donuts says Tig is going to be blamed for the Sheriff's wife's murder due to the circumstantial evidence of the scratch marks. He's not concealing it like the Nomad is. He will eventually be cleared by DNA comparison, but he will be incarcerated in the meantime, and lots can happen if he's back in lock-up - alone.

10. Icemizer

Icemizer Commodore Commodore

^Yea I thought the same thing. I guess they have to get him back in the pen somehow. And boy was that one well built snowglobe. Wonder where I can get one of those, mine break just looking at them.

11. Drago-Kazov

So tara will kneel for the club a week later or...

Whay did she not tell the truth?

I am sure Pope could arrange a hooker for Otto.

12. Mister Fandango

Mister Fandango Fleet Captain

You didn't really get what was going on with that scene, I take it?

Otto didn't want her to give him head. He even knew she wouldn't, which was the whole point of him asking. To emphasize that there was no way in hell he was going to help the club, just like there was no way in hell she was going to service him.

13. Drago-Kazov

Then why didn't Tara just say to Jax:

Otto said no.

14. Mister Fandango

Mister Fandango Fleet Captain

Because, just like Gemma, Tara is a manipulative twat. Or, most likely, because television writers like to introduce as much artificial drama as possible into their shows.

15. Joe Washington

I think it's because she doesn't plan on giving up and is thinking of a way to keep Otto from testifying so her husband won't go back to prison.

What I want to know is why Jax lied to Tara about what happened in Oakland? He's been more open to her about club business since he got out of prison. When did that changed?

16. Joe Washington

I have a prediction that in next week's episode that after finding out what Clay has been up to with the NOMADs and the home invasions, Jax is going to kill Clay in the heat of the moment without thinking of the consequences. Clay's death will create quite the mess for Jax when Clay's presence is important to the CIA/Cartel arangement. It may also create some heavy tension in the club. Juice may be afraid to suffer the same fate as Clay if Jax ever found out that he turned rat for a time last season.

I just don't see Clay being around for Season 7 or beyond Season 5.

17. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I was worried that the way too obvious Clay's gonna save Unser situation was supposed to be a big twist. What we got later with a credible black threat plus Gemma in Jesus Take the Wheel mode is better. Season is still holding strong. Are they just trying to set me up for when they go back into boring nonsense. Just please let the kid be dead and gone quickly... I don't need WHERE IS ABEL!??!?!? mode Jax running around the hospital.

18. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
    That was a great episode. The series works better without the ubervillain being the main problem. It's much more satisfying with their own antagonisms eating away at them.

19. Drago-Kazov

I wonder how would Otto had reacted if Katey Sagal's character was there too. She is such a slut his season she would had started feeling up his penis right away.

20. Drago-Kazov

Th whole Juice is half black is bit ridiculous.

Why are there not black bike gangs riding harleys or outlaw clubs that accept blacks?