Who should have been killed in Nemesis? (Not Stuart Baird please)

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies I-X' started by los2188, Oct 12, 2012.

1. EmperorTiberius

EmperorTiberius Captain Captain

These are really good, if someone had to die that is.

The first thing that should have died is the TWOK plagerism.

2. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

Maybe they could have killed off Khan again, this move seemed popular with fans the first time.

Or ... had Spock walk up to Kennedy's limo in Dallas and kill JFK with his phaser. It wouldn't have fit into the movie, but then what did?

:)

:)

3. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

The entire crew of the E-E, sacrificing themselves to save the Federation.

4. st.barthgirl

st.barthgirl Lieutenant Red Shirt

"Androids do not have souls (unlike Vulcans and their katras) so the memories are just files without the positronic net".......

i'm not sure i agree... Mulling it over... but i think i'm thinking that an AI can become more than the sum of his/her parts... and maybe what emerges beyond the sum is the ineffable soul?

whether the 'machine' is of biological origin or not... when 'memories', 'data files', whatever~ have outlived their host, there's a possibility that they can be uploaded to another vessel/body: android, hologram, ceylon, cyborg, Human 2.0, clone, hard drive.....
    i wonder if the vessel might contribute to the soul itself? it might then become a trill/symbiant thing... host & soul?

just thinkin'...

5. Xhiandra

Xhiandra Captain Captain

Bajor.

Shinzon aims the Thalaron weapon at the Earth, but somehow misses and hits Bajor. Everyone mourns for a bit, but soon enough everyone moves on and the memory of the ear fetishists fades.

6. Sigokat

Sigokat Commander Red Shirt

:guffaw:Best post I've read in a long time!