Like a hole in space...

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by Unicron, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Unicron

Unicron Boss Monster Mod Moderator

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wsLUC0uyUI[/yt]

I guess the crew gets bored every now and then... :rommie:

2. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

The crew standing around he bridge watching a recording of Star Wars can't be any worst than Picard laying on his back on the bridge watching the recording of Inner Light.

:)

3. Tiberius

Tiberius Commodore Commodore

Yeah, if only there were some way he could interact with the people in the recording, actually participate instead of passively watching...

Oh wait...

4. Gary7

Gary7 Vice Admiral Admiral

Well... at least they didn't use Lost in Space, where their attention to real physics, mathematics, navigation, and the position of Earth relative to the perimeter of the galaxy was just outlandish and gut wrenching laughable.

5. Ssosmcin

Ssosmcin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I would have found it funny if, after Riker and Data decide that no other vessel has ever encountered anything remotely like that "hole in space," they started watching the TOS episode "The Immunity Syndrome."

6. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

If only there were a line in Star Trek asking how a professional bounty hunter could miss a laser shot at point blank range.

Somebody should do a splice-up of Star Wars and The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

After Han shoots first:
    Tucco: "If you need to shoot, shoot, don't talk."

Better yet. Star Wars and The Hidden Fortress.

7. Nebusj

Nebusj Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

``No, no, Data, ours is like a different hole in space. More...space-y, not so hole-y.''

``You know what? I will be on the holodeck playing Sherlock Holmes, and you may summon me when you have worked out your issues.''

8. Captain McBain

Captain McBain Captain Captain

I wonder if Nagilum would enjoy that movie.

9. Belz...

Belz... Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

In a finely-crafted cosmos... of my own making.
    Well of course they'd describe it as a whole in space; they were watching the special edition.