Need HELP-Re: NETFLIX & BUCK ROGERS NBC series.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Mutara Nebula 1967, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Mutara Nebula 1967

Mutara Nebula 1967 Captain Captain

Hi All.
    Netflix has 10 discs for the old Buck Rogers show.

I want to rent the disc where season 2 begins with the HAWK two parter...I do not want to wind up with the episode where GARY COLEMAN shows up... Bidi Bidi STUNT CASTING Buck!

I would be most greatful to the sci fi fan out there who knows exactly WHICH disc the Hawk two parter is on!

Thank you.

2. Gary Mitchell

Gary Mitchell Fleet Admiral Admiral

3. Mutara Nebula 1967

Mutara Nebula 1967 Captain Captain

Thanks Gary. That was very cool of you to help out. It's been nearly 30 years since I've seen the ep so I hope it holds up!
    Take care.

4. Gary Mitchell

You're welcome.

5. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

And dont forget, you can stream them ON LINE...watch them on your computer immediately..

Rob

6. cylkoth

cylkoth Commodore Commodore

..And if one of your local tv station's carries the Retro TV Network on one of it's digital sub channels, Retro airs Buck and old Galactica weekly Saturday nights.

7. Gary Mitchell

I get that station but unfortunately the picture quality sucks. It looks worse than an old vhs tape for some reason. I tried to watch Magnum P.I. today and it was really blurry.

8. cylkoth

cylkoth Commodore Commodore

^^Must be that particular station. The picture quality of the subchannel for my station is equal to the analog cable version of the 'parent' tv station. The prints of most of the Universal shows they run are what I'd label as basic cable network quality. You could try emailing your local station and complain.

9. gastrof

gastrof Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

What kills me about RTV is that the write ups for each episode are always the same.

Battlestar Galactica
    Humans flee opression by a race of killer machines.

Magnum PI
    Thomas Magnum investigates crimes in Hawaii.

Those aren't exact quotes, but you get the point. No details, not even any episode titles. It's annoying.

Wish they'd get a bit more professional.