Ugly Americans

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by JD, Jul 11, 2011.

1. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm really surprised there isn't a thread for this yet, so I'll just go ahead and start one. So any other fans of the show here?

2. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Seen a few episodes from what I guess is the first season. Can't say it was a "must watch" for me, but it wasn't too bad.

3. BlobVanDam

BlobVanDam Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I watched this for the first time only this week. I caught the first two episodes of the season, and quite liked it, and will probably watch it again. So I guess you can count me as a new fan, but I haven't seen enough to say too much about it. :)

4. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I think its amusing. It's worth watching but I wouldn't kill myself if I missed an episode ;) I think it's a cool premise.

5. Kaijima

Kaijima Captain Captain

There's a surprising amount of character building in the show; the zombie roommate is a purely one-note character and pretty forgettable... but the lead guy, his wizard coworker, and demon girlfriend actually form a really good cast after a number of episodes define them well.

6. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

I am in agreement.

7. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I never really noticed before, but you guys are right, Randall really is pretty shallow compared to the other characters.