MTv's Teen Wolf season 2:

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by timothy, May 21, 2012.

1. timothy

timothy Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

MTv's Teen Wolf season 2 & Death Valley season 2:

Returns june 3, 2012 with OMEGA.

For those who missed any thing a special recap ep called orgins tonight.

And for those who have netflix season 1 is aviable for streaming.

And death valley got renewed for a 2nd season this august.

Last edited: May 21, 2012
  2. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

Thanks for the update. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the first season.

FYI: Apparently, there's going to be at least one TEEN WOLF novel, written by Nancy Holder.

3. davejames

davejames Vice Admiral Admiral

Same here. I never expected them to make the "teen wolf" concept work, but somehow it actually ended up being a pretty fun and witty show, with some nice, Buffy-style twists along the way.

4. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Damn, I forgot about this. I plan on checking out the recap, and then I'll probably take a break from CJ to rewatch the whole first season. I lost track of it about half way through last year.

5. timothy

timothy Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I loved the comic now I can't wait for the book I like nancy holder's buffy books.

The book is called "on fire" itll be out 04/17/12 and is ready for preorder on the nook.

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  6. theenglish

theenglish Vice Admiral Admiral

I don't know--I really didn't see much difference between this show and The Vampire Diaries, although I sure that someone will try to convince me differently.

7. Aeolusdallas

Aeolusdallas Captain Captain

Well obviously they are similar in theme and in both being far better than they should be. But Teen Wolf is more of a strange mix of comedy and urban horror( I am looking at you shower scenes) while Vampire Diaries is both a Gothic Romance and a deconstruction of Gothic Romances.

8. PKerr

PKerr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Count me as another that said WTF to a Teen Wolf series but I actually enjoyed it.

I was wondering when it was coming back, thanks for the update.

9. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I tired to watch the recap, but it was jumping around too much and I was having trouble following even stuff I've seen. I'll just watch the whole episodes on Netflix Instant Watch.

10. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Just wanted to remind everyone that the new season starts tonight. I just finished Season 1 this morning, and I can't wait to see where things are going. The last episode was great.

11. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

My DVR is set.

12. DarKush

DarKush Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I wasn't sure about Teen Wolf when I first heard about it, but after watching season 1 I'm glad I gave it a chance. Hopefully they can continue where they left off with season 2. My DVR is also already set.

13. Vendikarr

Vendikarr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Season one was definitely better than I expected. I guess my expectations were low, given that it was airing on MTV. But I found myself enjoying it, and am looking forward to season two. TiVo is ready and waiting.

14. Aeolusdallas

Well I was impressed with the first two episodes of Season Two and it had good ratings. Up 17% over last year and up 33% in demographics.

15. Aeolusdallas

Okay that final scene in tonight's episode took me by surprise.

16. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm really enjoying the new season. I'm very curious to see where things are headed with Lydia and Jackson. Loving Michael Hogan, he was one of my favorite cast members in BSG and he's been pretty good in this so far. He was scary as hell in that last scene. This season has definitely cemented it's place as one of my favorites. I've been watching this after Lost Girl on Syfy, and the two go together really well.

17. newtontomato539

newtontomato539 Commander Red Shirt

Teen Wolf is amazing.

I thought I wasn't going to like it.

18. Aeolusdallas

That seems to be a common theme when people actually sit down and watch it. I know I was " Wow this is so much better than I thought it would be."

19. DarKush

DarKush Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm really enjoying the second season so far too. I was pleasantly surprised by the first season and it seems like the show hasn't let up (though I don't care for the new opening credits).

20. Aeolusdallas

I love them and all of their cheesy abandon! :rommie::guffaw::lol: