Welcome new Voyager fans!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Caprica_Six, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Kelly

Kelly Commander Red Shirt

Hello,

I'm new to this board (Voyager) but have been lurking around the TBBS: Enterpise board for some time.

I'm a big VOYAGER fan. I recently got all of Voyager on DVDs and have been re-watching every episode. I'm still on Season One, but these sure do bring back fond memories of the show. I think Kate Mulgrew is my favorite ST Captain actors, well next to Shatner. What is Kate up to these days, I wonder?

Anyway, hello everyone and I hope to get to know this board more intimately.

-Kelly

2. Belanna

Belanna Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Welcome to the Voyager family, Kelly :)

3. SpiderQueen

SpiderQueen Captain Captain

Hello Kelly. It's great to see another Kate fan :)

4. Nexus Of Trek

Nexus Of Trek Commodore Commodore

New to the board here.

I watched Voyager religiously. I always try to catch TNG episodes, but something about Voyager just made me want to watch more than any other series. Maybe because they were on a near impossible mission to get home whereas other series they almost always had help if needed. Damn enticing show

5. Nexus Of Trek

Nexus Of Trek Commodore Commodore

The Captain and 7 of 9 are some of ST's hottest :eek:

Annika likes this.
  6. malnila

malnila Ensign Newbie

Re: Bend over please

:lol:Sorry, just got back here after a few days away and noticed your response. Like I said earlier, this is a tough crowd... :D :lol:

7. Caprica_Six

Caprica_Six Admiral Admiral

Indeed :D

Welcome Nexus Of Trek and Kelly :) A reminder if anyone has any questions about the forum, have problems in the forum or anything else feel free to pm either myself or Adm_Hawthorne we are happy to help and hopefully should be able to answer any of your questions :D

Oh yes and beware of the following posters: Udat or as I have decided to call him, Pollboy who starts random humourous polls about bizzare things :lol: and Vega cause well he's Vega ;) No seriously everyone is pretty cool here so you guys should have fun :D

8. Belanna

Well I would have to say that "The Fight" or "End Game" was probably Voyager's worst Episode, my least favorite episode to watch would have to be either "Disease" or "Nightingale". I dispise Harry Kim with passion, and when he back mouths our Captain, I just want to kick him in the butt!! [​IMG]

So Voayger's worst Episode: The Fight
    My Least Favorite Episode: Disease

my 2 cents...........

9. Udat

Udat Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hey my POLL`s are dead serious! Posters need to know who`s hotter in swimsuit! Life and death stuff! :)

10. NCC74894A

NCC74894A Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'm not really new to this forum, nor am I primarily a Voyager fan (if anything I guess I'm a Niner), but I still frequent this board from time to time, and as some of you may already know, I've had quite a history with Voyager too:
    • I have Kate Mulgrew's autograph (on my "Caretaker" novelization") from her 1996 convention appearance in Minneapolis. At that convention I also got to ask her if she was interested in directing an episode (she responded to the effect that directing wasn't her cup of tea).
    • Also in '96 I wrote and submitted a spec script for Voyager titled "Aftermath". It was rejected (surprise, surprise), although the episode "Timeless" bears a striking resemblance to it...
    • Last, but certainly not least, many of you best know me for how I responded to witnessing the Voyager crew's singularly disappointing non-homecoming in "Endgame": I wrote and published their homecoming story myself! It's called "Epilogue", and although I no longer maintain it as a Web page I've still got the story in PDF format. (Drop me a private message with your e-mail address if you'd like me to send you a copy.)

11. Caprica_Six

Welcome back to the forum NCC74894A you lucky duck meeting Kate :D I'm hoping I get the same opportunity in June when she appears at a convention I'm going to :D

12. species_1

species_1 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Scotland, UK, the World, the Universe etc etc
    Hey!!

I'm new to these boards, though not at all new to VOY. Have loved it for about 2 years now.....all aspects, but in particular Janeway and....wait for it....I am one helluva P/Ter. :lol:

Seriously. I'm a long time member of startrek.com, and am actively involved in numerous P/T topics....along with many fanfic writings (which I never seen to finish..... :eek: )

lol

Anyways, hope to chat to y'all soon! :D

Anyone else from st.com on here?

13. Caprica_Six

Hello species_1 welcome to the forum, you will find a few P/Ter's about and plenty of Janeway fans about the board :D I'm not sure if anyone here is from Startrek.com but I'm sure they will mention it if they are :)

14. Belanna

Welcome to the family, Species!!

15. SpiderQueen

SpiderQueen Captain Captain

Welcome, welcome species 1 :)

16. Vanessa

Vanessa Vice Admiral Admiral

Welcome species_1! Always nice to have more P/Ters around. :D

17. species_1

species_1 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Scotland, UK, the World, the Universe etc etc
    Thanks for the welcome guys! :D

18. kipron

kipron Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Welcome to all the new guys! Be nice to each other, and may the fun be with you. :D :)

19. Guest

Guest Guest

captain underpants here, reporting for duty. i am new to watching voyager. i am waiting to be able to afford to buy the last two seasons of the series so i can see how it ends. kate mulgrew as captain janeway was brilliant.it's sad the emmys didn't recognize her. jeri ryan is my fave however. seven is also a great character. love belanna, wish they would have had more interaction betwen these three women. i am part of the minority group hollywood tends to ignore, middle-aged female. kathryn janeway is a character i can relate to. glad to be here and am lookng forward to hearing all about voyager through your lovely souls. peace, captain U.

20. Belanna

Welcome to the Voyager Family Underpants! :) We have two Great Commanding officers and a really great crew!!!