Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for antibodies. The Enterprise crew were antibodies of their own galaxy.
    B is for Brandy. Saurian, if you please.
    C is for Cardassian Sunrise, an alien alcoholic beverage available in at least one bar on Earth in the Abrams timeline circa 2258.
    D is for Deuterium. The fuel for Enterprise's impulse engines.

2. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    C is for Cardassian Sunrise, an alien alcoholic beverage available in at least one bar on Earth in the Abrams timeline circa 2258.
    E is for the Earth Cargo Authority, which governed warp-powered civilian cargo freighters during the 22nd century.

3. GNDN

GNDN Commodore Commodore

E is for the Earth Cargo Authority, which governed warp-powered civilian cargo freighters during the 22nd century.
    F is for the Fornax Disaster, now gimme the brandy!

4. cooleddie74

G is for the Gorlan Uprising in the Mirror Universe, ruthlessly crushed by Captain James T. Kirk of the ISS Enterprise.

5. BoredShipCapt'n

BoredShipCapt'n Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

G is for the Gorlan Uprising in the Mirror Universe, ruthlessly crushed by Captain James T. Kirk of the ISS Enterprise.
    H is for Herman, the name of a series of androids on planet Mudd. I said, gimme the BRANDY!!!

6. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

H is for Herman, the name of a series of androids on planet Mudd. I said, gimme the BRANDY!!!
    I is for Inertial dampers.

7. Captain Rob

J is for Jeffries Tubes. A more elegant name than 'piping and conduit alley'.

8. Orac

K is for KHAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

9. CorporalCaptain

CorporalCaptain Fleet Admiral Admiral

L is for Lazarus. What of him, anyway?

10. cooleddie74

M is for Maltz the Klingon. He did not deserve to live.

11. BoredShipCapt'n

N is for Never, how often a controlled-implosion full-power start had been done before the incident at Psi 2000.

12. cooleddie74

N is for Never, how often a controlled-implosion full-power start had been done before the incident at Psi 2000.
    O is for Orellious IX.

13. BoredShipCapt'n

O is for Orellious IX.
    P is for Peter Kirk.

14. Captain Rob

O is for Orellious IX.
    P is for Peter Kirk.
    Q is for Quark's Bar. "Come to Quark's. Quark's is fun. Come to Quark's. Don't walk, RUN!"

15. Orac

O is for Orellious IX.
    P is for Peter Kirk.
    Q is for Quark's Bar. "Come to Quark's. Quark's is fun. Come to Quark's. Don't walk, RUN!"
    R is for Romulan Lager.

16. cooleddie74

O is for Orellious IX.
    P is for Peter Kirk.
    R is for Romulan Lager.
    S is for the Sun. Slingshot around it at high warp and at just the right conditions and you're in time warp. If you don't you fry.

17. Orac

O is for Orellious IX.
    P is for Peter Kirk.
    R is for Romulan Lager.
    S is for the Sun. Slingshot around it at high warp and at just the right conditions and you're in time warp. If you don't you fry.
    T is for Temporal anomalys.

18. cooleddie74

O is for Orellious IX.
    P is for Peter Kirk.
    R is for Romulan Lager.
    U is for Ullian facial ridges, not unlike the facial ridges of a lot of other humanoid races of the known galaxy.

19. BoredShipCapt'n

O is for Orellious IX.
    P is for Peter Kirk.
    R is for Romulan Lager.
    U is for Ullian facial ridges, not unlike the facial ridges of a lot of other humanoid races of the known galaxy.
    V is for Vanishing, the apparent (but only apparent) effect of drinking Scalosian water. And speaking of drinking, where's that damn brandy?

20. cooleddie74

O is for Orellious IX.
    P is for Peter Kirk.
    R is for Romulan Lager.
    V is for Vanishing, the apparent (but only apparent) effect of drinking Scalosian water. And speaking of drinking, where's that damn brandy?
    W is for Wet, the aftereffect of drinking the damn brandy!!!