What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Plants vs. Zombies. Most addictive game ever! :rommie:

Maybe a bit too easy tho. The adventure mode was over before I knew what was happening. Good post-victory music video, tho.

2. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

I got in and played around for a little while. It was fun, but my PC is horribly old and slow, so it wasn't really able to keep up very well. I did enjoy what I saw, so once I finally get a new PC (looking to do so next year), I think I'll definitely be hopping back into TOR. :)

3. Mr Pointy Ears

Mr Pointy Ears Captain Captain

i'm about half through uncharted 2,thinking of starting assassin's creed later 2day.

4. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just started Bad Company 2

5. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I spent most of my weekend playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

6. spot_loves_data

spot_loves_data Captain Captain

realMyst - it's the original Myst storyline, updated with visual bells and whistles (smoother transitions, more animations). That game blew my mind back in the day, but I guess I've been spoiled since then or my attention span is decreasing. I'm not sure I'll be entertained enough to finish the game.

7. Jono

Friend bought me and another friend copies of Magicka so I've played it solo and tonight we had our first multi...it took 18 seconds before teamkilling in co-op...it was done by me in a preemptive strike. The most dangerous beings in the game to each other were...well, each other.

8. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

I love the Myst games, I still have all the original discs, bought myself Myst and Riven for the iPod recently.

At the moment, playing Sonic Generations (3DS/PC)

9. Coolangel

Coolangel Guest

Right now I am playing “Angry bird” game online. I love the music of it and the game is so interesting.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
  10. Lowdarzz

Lowdarzz Captain Captain

I making my way through Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare again. That second to last level in the missle silo with the time limit is tough. I usually average 200-300 deaths before I complete it.

My brother also just bought a Wii and I've been making my way through Mario Kart here and there. I can't get used to the motion control so I use the nunchuk so that it handles like the N64.

11. Reverend

Reverend Admiral Admiral

Just reinstalled Oblivion for the third time in a last ditch attempt to actually get into the game. I'd previously found the whole thing generic and not terribly engaging, but after installing what felt like a metric ton of community mods, I'm actually rather enjoying it. Fortunately, I still have my old saves and had the presence of mind to save right before exiting the sewers so I can make a new character without having to bother with that tedious tutorial level again.

I actually have three characters on the go; a high elf mage, a Redguard (sp?) assassin thief archer and a Breton warrior with a pension for acrobatics, fast running and blade work.

Oh, and I have no intention of going anywhere near an Oblivion gate or delivering that necklace for a *long* time yet!

12. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^Funny enough, I'm doing the same thing (minus the mods). I've had a really bad couple of days at MW3, so I'm trying once again to get into Oblivion so I have something to do on those days where I'm getting my ass kicked online. :lol:

13. Reverend

Reverend Admiral Admiral

^I highly recommend you try some of the mods and I'm not talking about game breaking super-items or nude patches. The "unofficial patch" alone is a must since it fixes about a billion bugs and glitches that Bethesda never bothered to address. There's also texture packs that genuinely make the game (environment and NPCs) look so much better. This is probably a good place to start.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  14. josephray

josephray Guest

Still like counterstrike and ages of empire 2.

15. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

This week, i have been mostly playing Batman AC.

Eight riddler secrets to find and that's it.....although its a shame that some steam achievements are linked to the worst part of the game, those riddler fighting challanges, as i would have loved to have gotten 100% on this game, but its not to be. :(

Still great game, really enjoyed it.

16. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

I still haven't finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution, haven't finished Halo: CE Anniversary, or even started Batman: Arkham City, but I purchased and spent four hours in Fallout 3: GOTY Edition last night. Going forward, I anticipate that still taking the top spot of my gaming time... at least until The Old Republic is released.

17. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I finished Assassin's Creed: Revelations last night.

18. Jono

Returned to an old favourite today, Domination: Massive Assault.

19. stalin2005

stalin2005 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

With my xbox not available due to moving, I'm back to Persona 3 Portable.

20. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I went back to Skyrim after I finished AC:R. I'm mostly doing side-quests at the moment and I'm already L23. ;)