Pine: Kirk?s Journey Plus Cumberbatch

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by TrekToday, Nov 19, 2012.

1. TrekToday

TrekToday Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

In an interview promoting Rise of the Guardians, Chris Pine, who voices Jack Frost, touched briefly on Star Trek Into Darkness. Pine talked about what Kirk would do in Star Trek Into Darkness, and he also praised Benedict Cumberbatch. It was tricky for Pine to speak at all about Star Trek into Darkness, given the [...]

More...

2. shapeshifter

shapeshifter Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

GARTH!

3. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

I think Pine's learned the fine art of babbling from J.J. He rambles on and really doesn't say anything. I realize that none of them can really talk about it at this point, so it's really better that they don't talk at all. The only one who said anything remotely coherent was Urban, and I strongly suspect that Karl was reprimanded for his verbal transgression.

4. Therin of Andor

Therin of Andor Admiral Moderator

My heart skipped a beat today at the cinema, finally catching up with "Madagascar 3". After some ads, on came Chris Pine, talking about a film for which he was going to give a preview! Not your average trailer, but... it was for "Rise of the Guardians".

Oh well.

5. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I bet you were holding your breath for a bit there!

6. Therin of Andor

Therin of Andor Admiral Moderator

Only till I turned blue.

[​IMG]
    Senator Therin by Therin of Andor, on Flickr

7. Drago-Kazov

Drago-Kazov Fleet Captain

They are proabably tight lipped because ST won't be utopistic anymore and they don't want the fans who are into that to get angry.