star trek bridge commander 2

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by tmosler, Apr 6, 2012.

1. tmosler

tmosler Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hi I just got done playing star trek bridge commander 1 and was wondering if any one knows or thinks there going to make a second one. While searching I found a article from march 2, 2010 where CBS products vice presedent said that more star trek video games are being developed. Maybe they will finally make a second one.

the article is titaled more star trek games on the way and it is at www.tomshardware.com

2. ALF

ALF Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The future of Trek gaming looks more like Star Trek Online and very poorly made ship to ship combat releases.

Although Bridge Commander was awesome and critically successful, I recommend enhancing your version of Bridge Commander because we will never get a Bridge Commander 2.

Here is a great spot to install custom mods for Bridge Commander. Some of them are incredibly clever and professional in execution. There is a mod that allows you to separate the Galaxy Class and control either the saucer or stardrive, then reconnect! It's worth checking out... practically every minor ship to appear onscreen has been faithfully rendered by fans.

3. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

I'm afraid that there are no plans (as much as fans of the game wish there were). I always recommend BCFiles though to persons who want to get more life out of Bridge Commander. There are a lot of excellent mods out there including fan produced missions.

4. Zaku

Zaku Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

5. Trekky0623

Trekky0623 Ensign Red Shirt

Star Trek gaming has sort of gone downhill since Activision went away.

6. Praetor Adele

Praetor Adele Commodore Commodore

To be fair, some of my favourite parts of Bridge Commander are in Star Trek Online