What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

I love the Vanguard. It's my favorite class. Nothing's more fun than charging across a battlefield and shotgunning a bad guy in the face. :lol:

2. Lor'Vela

Lor'Vela Captain Captain

Sims 3. I'm just killing time until the Portal 2 DLC arrives. :)

3. Neutral Zone

Neutral Zone Captain Captain

Going through GT5 again.

4. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure for the DS.

5. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Still playing, fantastic little game. I'm so ahead of my time, playing last year's games but before Halloween ;)

6. Adagio

Adagio Captain Captain

Just finished Gears of War 2 and am in the middle of Gears of War 3. The series has really impressed me.

7. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Playing Rugby Challenge and righting the wrongs of 2011 for my team...with the exception of the Wallabies where I just lost in the semis to France.

8. Lor'Vela

Lor'Vela Captain Captain

Portal 2. Currently progressing through the much anticipated Peer Review DLC.

Good stuff so far. I hope other forum members here think with Portals. ;)

9. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Been playing Homefront and Duke Nukem Forever since the weekend.

Homefront is an excellent game, but it's criminally short. How they thought that campaign length was acceptable is beyond belief. I've done two playthroughs so far, and I'll probably do another on to mop up the last few SP trophies. I've heard the MP is good, but I got the game pre-owned and I can't be arsed paying for a new pass when I probably won't play it all that much.

Duke Nukem Forever is, unfortunately, pretty disappointing. They got the attitude and humour spot on and there's some really funny lines in it, but the gameplay and level design are both pretty bland. In all honesty it was a bit of a chore to play. I do kinda want to get the remaining achievements, but I just don't know if I can bring myself to play through it again when there are so many other games to play over the next few months.
    Part of me hopes that they get a chance to make another DN game, so they can go back to the drawing board and get the gameplay mechanics and level design up to the same standard as the characterisation and humour.

Back to DC Universe Online for me...

10. BSG-Ajax

BSG-Ajax Ensign Newbie

Currently I enjoy playing a multiple variety of games ranging from the PS3 and older PS2;such as Star Trek Elite Force, Lord of the Rings the Third Age, The Return of the King, Two Towers, Star Wars Starfighter, and Revenge of the Sith. PS3 games include; Star Wars The Force Unleashed and its squeal 2, Wolfenstein, and I hope the new Duke Nuke 'em Forever!

The PC games I still play are Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth and its trilogy being #2 and the Rise of the Witch-King.. Another set I enjoy is Star Trek Armada and its squeal Armada 2,and many more!:cool:

11. Servo

That game should come with a disappointment warning on the box. Read my post above yours, dude. Take heed.

12. Trubinator

Trubinator Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That's too bad. Homefront has some of the best console shooter multiplayer out there. It's the main draw of the game ...

13. Servo

It would have to be given the short length of the campaign.

I just can't justify spending the extra money on it when I'm still spending a lot of time on DCUO and Black Ops, and have Battlefield 3, Arkham City, Modern Warfare 3, Uncharted 3, Skyrim and Halo Anniversary all coming out over the next month or so. And I still need to finish Splinter Cell HD, and make a start on Resident Evil 4 HD. :scream:

14. Neutral Zone

Neutral Zone Captain Captain

Portal 2, I have decided after a little thought to get Dead Island so I guess that will keep me occupied for a while.

15. USSManhattan

USSManhattan Commander Red Shirt

Struggling through Assassin's Creed on PS3, getting surrounded and hacked apart no matter what I do. I keep seeing "counter" in walkthroughs, how exactly do I do it again?

16. 6079SmithW

6079SmithW Vice Admiral Admiral

While holding your sword in blocking position, tap square as the enemy swings, just before he hits you.

17. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

My roommate and I have taken October 18th off of work so we can go early and pick up Arkham City and then play it all day long.

I also took off November 1st for Uncharted 3.

18. Lowdarzz

Lowdarzz Captain Captain

I'm making my way through Gears of War 2.

19. Silent_Bob

Silent_Bob Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I've just started playing Dark Souls. Simultaneously one of the most frustrating and rewarding games i've ever played.

20. 23skidoo

23skidoo Admiral Admiral

Currently working through Destroy All Humans 2. I'm the mood these days to play a game with that title! Have to admit I got a little crush on Natalya, the Russian spy in that one, though Shama Lama bugs the cryptosporidium out of me! ;)

Alex