Voyager Fanfics, Creations, and Favorite Videos

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Caprica_Six, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Caprica6

Caprica6 Lieutenant Junior Grade

2. freak

freak Commodore Commodore

Re: Voyager fanfics and creations

Belanna:

I just want to say that I LOVE your work!!!! Your fiddles look so realistic and I am always in awe and your music videos really put a smile on my face. I recently viewed your website and I especially like your "Pale" video of Janeway and the fiddle of Chakotay as Prince Charming. I don't know where you come up with these vids and photos, but they're VERY realistic and I really appreciate and admire your work!!!
    I wrote one J/C fanfic one time called "Without Him". I threw it away though because I got disgusted with it! LOL! :lol: Anyway, I might get back to my writing and rewrite Endgame. :D

3. spoonunseptium

spoonunseptium Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Can we post about stuff we're intending to do?

I'm actually in the process of materializing a fanfic about all the other minor crewmembers that show up maybe once or twice during the series.

And, I really like Icheb. I'm going to write something about him.

Maybe now that I've told someone, I'll get around to doing it.

4. Odon

Odon Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

And now...THE GREATEST FANFIC ADVENTURE EVER WRITTEN!!!

PREPARE YOURSELF for a STUNNING experience in EXCITEMENT and SUSPENSE! The fanfiction event of the millennium - with more ACTION, more THRILLS, more exclamation marks than ANY TALE EVER TOLD!!!! From the people who brought you "Captain Proton and the Planet of Lesbians", "It Came Wearing A Rubber Suit", "Revenge of the Recycled Props from Planet Z", "Terror of the Plastic Skeletons", "The Man With The X-Rated Eyes", "Attack of the 50 Ft. Feminist Icon", "The Creature With The Atom-Sized Brain", "Invasion of the Body Scratchers", and "Day of the Jackboot" (AKA "They Saved Hitler's Feet") comes the most astounding science-adventure of them all...

PLAN 7 OF 9 FROM OUTER SPACE!
    http://tv.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600094326&chapter=1

See CAPTAIN PROTON in SEVENTEEN SENSATIONAL CHAPTERS as he battles to SAVE THE WORLD from a diabolical globe-spanning conspiracy! What SINISTER PLOT lies behind the theft of a DEADLY DOOMSDAY DEVICE? What FIENDISH FOE is responsible for the ruthless abduction of BEAUTIFUL WOMEN? What TERRIBLE MENACE threatens the entire future of humanity?

You will BE AMAZED by the INCREDIBLE FUTURE OF 2009 with its jetpacks, flying cars, domed cities, alien monsters and vast electronic brains! Where rocketships TRAVEL TO THE STARS and alluring robot girls cater to YOUR EVERY DESIRE! You will GASP AT INCONCEIVABLE MARVELS like mobile telephones, interstate highways, automatic sliding doors, artificial satellites, and weapons of mass destruction!

You should be warned that this fanfic is RATED NC-17 due to it's SHOCKING content and STARK NAKED realism! Overwhelming! Electrifying! Baffling! Terrifying! IF YOU ONLY READ ONE FANFIC THIS YEAR then you've probably got a social life, but if you haven't then don't miss out on PLAN 7 OF 9 FROM OUTER SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

This serial is proudly sponsored by the Radio-Active Water Company. Are you feeling tired and listless? Worried about poison and disease in the water you drink? Thanks to the wonders of Radium Science the solution is at hand: Radio-Active Water! Every cell of your body will be bombarded by health-giving electric atoms, killing germs and restoring your youthful vigor. You might ask: is radio-activity dangerous to my health? Be assured that Radium is not a synthetic drug or medicine but an entirely natural element, present in many hot springs famous for their recuperative properties. So to give yourself that healthy glow, drink Radio-Active Water today!

5. Tachyon

Tachyon Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

6. Gates

Gates Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

7. Dama47

Dama47 Admiral Admiral

I've not been back here in quite a while! :eek: I have so, so much catching up to do.

Last November I finished a new fanfic, Guerdon. It's an A/U set in the DMZ region pre-Voyager, with Paris and Torres, some Chakotay and Seska, and a dash of Janeway.

8. Tachyon

Tachyon Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Thanks for the link Dama47! I should definitely check that stuff out.

9. Cheile

Cheile Ensign Red Shirt

*peeks in* i should explore this whole thread...well except for Bel's stuff cuz i catch it all on her LJ ;)

and OMG IT'S D'ALAIRE! :D :pounce:

one of my better pieces that i'm willing to share - cowritten by myself and Katesfire, titled Retribution. yes it's heavy on the J/C and can count as babyfic BUT the J/C and babyfic part is the B-plot.

The Dominion War is three years over. The once-proud Cardassian Empire is continuing its fight to rebuild, and they decide to take the next step by requesting talks for a trade and commerce agreement, as well as the chance to reenter Alpha Quadrant society. The Federation and Bajor agree to be there and both parties are invited to Lakarian City, seat of the new government. Admiral Kathryn Janeway, seven months pregnant, is sent off on a final diplomatic mission as the Federation liaison. But an old enemy emerges from the shadows of the still-ruined Cardassia, determined to see the fledging alliance--and those involved--to fail....

you can find it here:
    http://stormlight.starslikerain.net/jc/Retribution.html

10. Brit

Brit Captain Captain

There has been a lot of discussion about how Voyager should move forward, and while I truly wish Paramount luck with the New Trek Movie, I think the way should have been forward and not back. So with that thought my daughter and I have been discussing the direction we would like to see, so we started with this short ficlet.

This takes place at the end of "Nemesis"

11. Dingo

Dingo Captain Captain

Brit, I really liked the short fic you put up here. It's really good and actually is inspiring me to post an excerpt from one of my fics, a Voyager Lower Decks type fic as well, before I post the actual fic.

12. Brit

Brit Captain Captain

Dingo, I am very glad you liked it. My daughter is my tech expert lol, so this is part her story. We've been talking about writing a series of fics one generation ahead just as NG was a generation ahead of TOS.

Our idea is that so many of the admirals and captains would have been molded by The Dominion War and probably be rather conservative. Janeway and her crew would have been influenced by the Delta Quadrant and the individual thinking necessary to survive there. With Voyager's crew working in the Academy, shaping the next generation there could easily conflict with the older one.

Brit

13. Dingo

Dingo Captain Captain

As promised. Here's a sample of my writing.

14. Dingo

Dingo Captain Captain

I wasn't able to edit my previous post because the option didn't show. I request that this post be merged with my previous post in this section.

As promised, I've posted the first installment of my fanfiction for everyone's enjoyment. I apologize if it starts off a bit slow. I'll post a little more of the story tonight.

15. KimMH

KimMH Drinking your old posts Premium Member

Cannot remember my fanfic p-word so will review here - the short about 7/Chak and the hula hoop - very very cute!!!

16. KimMH

^^^

sorry - lost the quote 1st time!

17. Dingo

Dingo Captain Captain

Here's a link to the Star Trek: Expanded Universe wikia entry I've written on my fic, Dark Realm.

I could use some photo-shop help with some of my original characters though. Can someone oblige?

18. KimMH

Hey Brit - would like to see you expand on your ficlet. My major obstacle to creating palatable fanfic is my dearth of scientific knowledge. (it occupies about .000001% my brain . . .) It seems felicitous to have a writing partner who has a similar bent and vision and an inclination toward science!

19. Brit

Brit Captain Captain

Thanks oldstredshrtevr, and one of the advantages of having someone close that shares a love is the ability to verbalize and to expand on "what if" before a word hits paper. My daughter has a degree in biology and several hours toward a masters in neurobiology, it's not unusual to hear her say "the science is glitchy!" be it series episode or fan fiction.

The idea here is basically the same one that spawned "Next Generation". I believe that to truly get it right, Pocket Books and Paramount really don't need to look backward but forward. A good example is the villains of "Trek", if you will look at TOS, and NG-DS9-Voyager, the best villains have been "what scared us" in other words the conflict needs to be related to the audience.

So, today I think that the conflict needs to reflect some of the problems in the Middle East rather than another Borg story as those have been done to death. You also need a bridge like you had McCoy, Scotty, and Spock in Next Generation, you need the characters that we have grown to love to set the stable background but allow new characters to explore a different aspect of our galaxy.

So our idea is to have a "Starfleet" in conflict with its self, a generation of older officers influenced by the Dominion War, and a younger group ready to break out of what probably is restrictive ideas from people influenced by that war. So you build a new Enterprise, with "Slip Stream" capabilities, you people it with old friends and even old enemies (how about a Cardassian engineer), and you finally explore the race that Roddenberry wanted to, but didn't have the budget, you explore the Romulans.

Brit

20. Lynx

Lynx Vice Admiral Admiral

Just want to tell you that the Kes Website is celebrating its 10th anniversary today! :techman:

Now that's something to celebrate, isn't it? :beer:

http://lynx677.110mb.com/

[​IMG]

"Captain, I just realized that it's the TENTH anniversary of the Kes Website! Isn't it wonderful?"