TRIP/MICHAEL/CONNOR: You're All We Think About

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by JiNX-01, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic Mom's little girl Moderator

I just love this shot from tonight's Sci-Fi episode, "Unexpected."

"I'm what...?"
    [​IMG]

2. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

:lol: I like Trip's expression in that picture. Here's some Stargate Atlantis news about Stargate Atlantis living on as movies on the Sci-fi channel. At the same time Stargate Atlantis will continue to live on Sci-Fi Channel as a television movie,which will air on Sci-fi channel and could be shown during the Universe mid-season break according to Multichannel news. That means there will be plenty of Stargate on Sci-fi channel throughout 2009 and evrn more coming soon to a dvd store near you. Brad Wright co-creator of SG1 said that there will be more movie based on the franchise and expected to include Amanda Tapping who is to debut in her sci-fi channel series Sanctuary.The Final episdoes of Strgate Atlantis will is expected later this yera on sci-fi channel. They're alaso going to air on Sunday night the direct todvd movies Ark of Truth and Continuum.beginning this spring and could complement the release of the new series Stargate Universe.Which may come out in July.

3. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

My favorite line was "I beg your pardon?!" Connor's delivery was dead on -- his voice rises in panic when he get to the word "pardon..." :lol:

4. Reanok

I was looking at a list of upcoming Stargate Atlantis shows in a few weeks when will Connor's show the Prodigal be airing on sc-si channel?:vulcan:

5. suebsg9

suebsg9 Commander Red Shirt

Looks like November sometime we will be getting probobly beginning of November. :)

6. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

I'm not sure, but I think his "24" episode might also be in November? Anyone who attended Vegas con remember?

7. suebsg9

Oh really wow lots of connor to look forward to in the coming months cause december is his movie on scifi right?

8. Reanok

Yes it's nice to see Connor getting new roles in other series.Terminal Shock coming in December lot of shows to look foward to getting on video.:techman::cool:

9. suebsg9

and also to have enterprise back on weekly basis :)

10. Leesp

Leesp Ensign Newbie

11. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

We got the good news from Connor at Vegas. He's also going to be on at least one episode of 24 (Manny and Brannon suggested it might be more than one ep, but they didn't have the season fully blocked out yet).

12. Reanok

I was watching Fox last night they had a preview for 24 they're having a 2 hour movie it returns November 23. Hopefully we'll find out some more news aboout Connor's show sometime.:bolian:

13. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Actually, I visited Fox's 24 web site a couple of days ago looking for info on Connor's appearance. There was nothing about CT, but it does say the 2-hour movie in November is a setup for the coming season, which doesn't start until January.

14. Reanok

I found the new Stargate Atlantis magazine special they had some nice pictures of Micheal but I didn't see a Connor interview.

15. SFRabid

SFRabid Commodore Commodore

Don't forget. Criminal Minds, Wednesday night. You know, Tivo is great. I have mine set for things like "record - actor = Connor Trinneer - exclude Enterprise" and it records everything he is in except Star Trek Enterprise. Also works for Jolene Blalock. :cool:

16. suebsg9

Yep I have my dvr set and I tape certain eps of enterprise even though own the season.

17. Reanok

Thanks for the reminder for Criminal minds.

18. Lt_Wandrey

Lt_Wandrey Lieutenant Red Shirt

I'm so glad that I'm not the only Trip lover. I enjoyed the episodes of Stargate Atlantis with Michael. I want to hug him!

19. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

We are legion! Welcome to the THUG Collective. Resistance is futile. All who love Trip/Connor/Michael will be assimilated.

You can learn more about the Collective by checking out the first page or two of this thread.

Do enjoy the scenery and feel free -- once you have your 100 posts (the minimum you need before you can post images) -- to contribute to making this a gorgeous place to visit. While you're waiting you can post links. :drool:

20. tennisgirl

tennisgirl Captain Captain

What network is Criminal Minds on? I don't live in the US, but my cable might have it... I'd love to watch some new Connor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.