10 O Clock live

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Serial thread killer, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Serial thread killer

Serial thread killer Vice Admiral Premium Member

2. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

Good stuff, it will be intresting to see what Carr is doing in the show now, most of his previous comedy was from a comedic higher moral ground, so after the whole 1% tax thing it will be intresting to see what his role in the show is now.

Possibly he might be relegauted to everything but topics on finanice, which should not be to taxing for him.

Oh come on that was comedy gold, ok 2012 gold but still. lol

3. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

He's already had fun with the tax issue on The Big Fat Quiz of the Year, and 8 out of 10 Cats, so I highly doubt it's much of an issue for him.

4. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

God "Katie Hopkins" is a digusting person, I so wish Carr was on that panel instead of Mitchell, he would of destroyed her. I think we buried the wrong women last week. Listening to her you would think shes a self made buissness women, shes a total farce who fails at anything she does...

Yep shes so successful.

5. TheGodBen

TheGodBen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I read your post, Jax, before watching the episode and didn't think she could be all that bad, but she was absolutely dreadful. She's one of those people who, if she took my side in a debate, I'd consider switching sides. :scream:

The new episode was okay, it seems like they're going further down the road of centring the show around the group instead of splitting them off into their own bits. But Charlie still gets his own segment, which is usually the highlight of the show anyway.

6. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

I just caught up on this, as usualy good stuff, and whoever that woman was she was a complete arsehole.(My apolgies for the language)

But apart from thst it was good stuff, no rant from Mitchell though.

7. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

Enjoyed the episode but that was fucking woman. Mitchell really managed to get some jibes in and Owen Jones got a few decent points in but she seemed to just try and steamroll over everything. But glad to have the show back.