Being Human (American Version) - Season 3

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Agent Richard07, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

Nora was too hard on Aidan. And how hard was it to show that whatsherface attacked him? His version of events is plausible and there's a wooden stake on the floor somewhere. A lot of that conflict didn't ring true. They even used the old trope of having none of the characters talk about what happened until much later, once everyone was at the hospital.

And what's up with Sally? Is she dying already? If so, I thought there might be a catch like that.

2. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

^^ Yeah, I didn't think the Soup Kitchen Sorceress would wait for Sally to die of old age.

Nora is definitely becoming irritating when it comes to Aiden. I suspect that Liam has killed the kid to lure Nora fully into his pack.

3. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I had thought it was just to get her to completely turn on Aiden. I knew as soon as Liam walked into her room that was the end for Erin.
    Yeah, I'm thinking that Donna (the witch) has done something to Sally.
    I didn't catch if they explained how Blake found out about Kenny, but her addition definitely added an interesting new wrinkle to their relationship. I'm curious if he is actually going to end up being turned into a vampire or if something else will happen to him.
    At the end was Blake referring to Aiden or a different vampire?

4. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

Blake said she followed Aidan to the hospital to find out how he was surviving the flu famine. And, at the end, she was referring to Aiden killing Liam's son, the purebred.

And I suspect that Sally's problem has something to with the fact that she's hungry all the time. They wouldn't keep mentioning that every episode, and show her stuffing her face all the time, unless it's going to pay off somehow.

5. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Interesting, I hadn't noticed that.

6. Immolatus

Immolatus Captain Captain

she's a zombie, always hungrey. I wouldn't be surprised if she started o crave human flesh

7. RJDiogenes

Oh, I hope not. For once, I'd like to see a zombie that's not a Romero zombie.

8. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Just because her living body is dying, it doesn't mean that it's going to become undead.

The witch wants her soul, that she is not going to get until Sally is dead.

The Immortality of undeadedness is counter-productive to the witches intended harvest time table.

Sally was an idiot for not making sure she was going to be receiving a natural life span after her resurrection or a defined life expectancy by a qualified number of decades.

9. Greg Cox

Or maybe she's ghoul, which means she needs to consume the flesh of corpses.

Good thing her new boyfriend is an undertaker . . . :)

10. RJDiogenes

That would be cool. A nice EC touch. But she didn't seem to find that guy on the slab too appetizing.

11. SG-17

SG-17 Commodore Commodore

The revelation in today's episode pretty much confirms that they are zombies.

12. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Ghosts, werewolves, vampires, zombies, witches.... can angels and demons be coming up soon?

13. Guy Gardener

Angels and Demons are confirmation of the Christian God.

Have you ever seen Touched by an Angel?

God is a Prick.

So they have to eat raw flesh, and possibly living flesh is even better, to satisfy their hunger and reverse their necrosis?

If they eat someone... Shouldn't the Witch get the souls of all their kills still?

14. marillion

marillion Vice Admiral Admiral

^^ I would imagine so... Eat the witch.. One problem solved!:lol:

15. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

If Sally is good with plain raw meat, she'll be okay, even if fresh meat is "better." unless she worsens and requires fresh, or starts being "controlled" by Amy Aquino (the witch).

16. RJDiogenes

So they're flesh-eating zombies after all. And I suppose it will soon come to pass that eating cats and mice isn't enough-- they must consume Human flesh. Sigh.

And what the Hell does it take to kill Liam? Five silver bullets and a knife in the head hardly slowed him down. I assume that Nora will be the one who finally kills him, but how will she manage it?

And Josh is a werewolf again. Whew! :D

17. Guy Gardener

He's got 28 days to kill Liam.

His only problem is that someone else might whack him first.

Tough but unpopular.

18. Greg Cox

We're missing the big question: What is the witch doing with the souls of all those stray cats? :)

19. Guy Gardener

You've never tried to buy meth with old DVDs?

"I, I, I haven't got any money.. RIGHT NOW... But I have something almost as good... Please, please... It's all I got left, just need a little fix... Christmas with the Cranks, it's friking funny... See? I get what I want, you get the best movie ever made, huh?"

20. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Really enjoyed the episodes. Lots of great developments. I'm not at all shocked Josh is a werewolf again, I knew it was just a matter of time. I was actually kind of surprised that Sally told her boyfriend that she's dead. At least she won't have to steal his stuff to cover up her decaying bits.