Being Human (American Version) - Season 3

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Agent Richard07, Jan 13, 2013.

1. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

I was very surprised that Stevie and Nick were resurrected. I thought for sure they were all stuck in Sally's head. Well, I'm sure that their storyline is not over.

Looks like Aiden and Sally had a little moment there. :adore:

And I wonder what Sally was leading up to in the restaurant with Josh before the other guy came along.

Looks like she's really happy to be alive again. :rommie:

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

When they were digging up Sally they said something like... "Wow we gave the guy at the gate 20 bucks, and he said "go wild" like nothing unusual was happening, like this happens every night."

The night security guard has a profitable sideline in looking the other way.

Necrophiliacs? Graverobbers? Or wannabe Doctor Frankensteins? ...Oh and Vampires of course who were buried by accident by their human families.

3. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Really enjoyed the episode. I was thrilled to see Xander Berkley pop up, I've really liked him in pretty much everything I've seen him in. I'm wondering how long Josh is going to stay human? I guess they could actually leave him human since we do have Nora for the Werewolf element, but I find it doubtful. I was surprised we didn't get any kind of a follow up to the last scene in the premier with " the witch".

4. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

If coming into contact with someone from your prior life kills them, Stevie can go after the bullies. He might, if he finds out. Bless he really is a nice guy after all.

Glad to have the focus back on the three.

5. marillion

marillion Vice Admiral Admiral

^^ Oh! I didn't think about that... Bullies better watch out...

6. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

Good on them for dealing with who owns the house after Sally's fiancé died.

7. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

The stuff with the witch should've raised some alarms for Josh and Sally.

The price of resurrection is anyone who knew you when you were alive dies when they see you... but then she can magically make it go away just like that in exchange for your soul?

Knew that teen wolf was going to be a plant for pure blood daddy to get Aiden.

8. Guy Gardener

I thought that she was another daughter he had planted. Flipping her is a different class of weird. It's not sexual, it's clear that he's her new father, but still, that's some serious Charles Manson shit going on.

9. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Really enjoyed the episode. I knew something was up when Liam dropped off Erin. I'm thinking Sally is going to really regret giving up her soul.

10. RJDiogenes

Something's got to be up with that. As it was, the Soup-Kitchen Sorceress got the soul of anyone Sally accidentally killed-- but now she's willing to wait out Sally's natural life span just to get Sally? It doesn't make sense.

And Aiden looks pretty screwed-- I knew I hated that kid for a reason.

11. Guy Gardener

You do more with a consensual soul?

There might be magic police that make sure no one stealing souls, or it could just be the flavour the soul adds to the spell that there's an unwillingness to it... I mean I assume that her magic is powered by other peoples souls and that she doesn't charge up by snorting like she did with the souls sally harbringed for her, but it's just that those souls were so black marjet that she couldn't do anything with than "lasting" which might get hger into trouble, since magic is about asking gods to do shit for you.

12. RJDiogenes

That actually makes sense.

13. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah, that wold make sense.

14. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

15. RJDiogenes

I find it hard to believe that nobody ever overhears these hospital-corridor conversations. :rommie:

16. Immolatus

Immolatus Captain Captain

Sally sure is a selfish bitch. Why stay in Boston. you have a second chance at life and you stick around knowing you could kill someone you know just by them looking at you. Not nice. pack up head west.

17. Immolatus

Vatican? would it be cool to find out the flu virus was really made by the Vatican to kill off vamps and now they're going after the wolves

18. Guy Gardener

The church and the Vampires obviously had a truce for the last thousand years... Well the inquisition was doubtlessly the Church vs. the Vampires (unless witches, who are real and not made up, used to be a really awwwwwwwwwful problem?) so lets say they've had a truce for the last 400 years.

It was Benedict.

He takes over insisting that an answer to the Vampires be found, and now that they're all dead by their guestimates, he feels confidant enough to retire since he was a Battle-Pope and this is peace time which he has no stomach for.

19. Immolatus

Nice. but now without the vamps to maintain order, wolves and witches run around doing as they please

20. Guy Gardener

Witchcraft is education. A bloodline might help or hinder but if you ain't willing to learn ten dead languages and memorize 15 cook books worth of spells, well then you're just a stage magician illusionist ponce trying to pull a fast one.

Witches feed off the dead. Which does make them the Churches problem and not the Governments because ghosts don't vote. Although if the Church knew about doors and some glimmer of how it really works... Religion as it stands is some big joke to the guys in the frocks? I can accept that the Vatican knows, certainly Church of England, but what about all the other offshoot splinters of Christianity that buggered off before they could be illuminated about the man behind the curtain? Do you seriously think that the Mormons know that Jesus was a Vampire? Although that might might explain Alice Cooper, who is the grandson of the bloke in charge and if he wasn't a rock legend would be in line for the top job from grampies kicks the bucket.

Werewolves on the other hand.

One night a month?

Under the full moon, the wolf is no more disturbing than any escaped zoo animal. It doesn't retain human intellect. Wolfing out is a liability really. The rest of the month the wolf makes them so antisocially difficult (What sort of super wussy was Josh before the bite?) that they can't integrate into human society which makes them as dangerous as "Hobo with a shotgun".

Whatever truce the werewolves have with the Vitican and other powers is probably still in full effect. They don't have to kill. They only kill if something fucks up which is true with any one in any situation. "I was at a magic Tournament the other day and every thing was going fine until... "

(The English vs. Canadian lore in my head is so jumbled.)