What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. XwarlokX

XwarlokX Lieutenant Red Shirt

Been trying to get back into Assassins Creed II, but my PS3 keeps freezing on me. Forgot just how gorgeous all those cities were since I took a hiatus from it to play New Vegas and GT5.

Looks like I've gotta take a further hiatus from my ps3 to figure out what is wrong with it now... :vulcan:

2. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I just finished Infamous on the Good ending, and it was not at all what I expected. I absolutely loved it, and am curious to see if anything more will be done with the franchise now.

3. Niorah

Niorah Fleet Admiral Admiral

I've been playing a lot of new games on my Windows Phone. Including Angry Birds. :D

4. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Well, Infamous 2 did just come out a few weeks ago.

5. Mr Pointy Ears

Mr Pointy Ears Captain Captain

I have be switching between brothers in arms:hell's highway and metal of honor-airborne.

6. Capt. Vulcan

Capt. Vulcan Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm thinking of picking this up, but is this one of those games where I should play Witcher before Witcher 2? Or is it safe to just skip to 2?

7. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Lord of the Rings Online has been eating my life up the last several days ;) been playing with a few buddies and reached level 19 in 4 days.

I call it healthy prep work for Star Wars: TOR.

8. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

For variety I started both Alan Wake (played through the first episode- pretty good) and Just Cause 2 - way better than the first one, and laughed my ass off at using the grapple from the top of a moving car to catapult pursuing Hummers off the sides of a bridge, and one into a gas station's petrol pumps (boom).

9. pimp

pimp Commander Red Shirt

For some reason I have this urge to keep playing TF2 (Team Fortress 2 ) in my spare time, I simply luv the silliness of it and madness :)

But come Xmass most people be playing Skyrim, MW3 & BC3 which I am gonna get prob not MW3 because I am not a fan of COD games :(

10. Trubinator

Trubinator Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

You don't HAVE to play the original, but I highly recommend it. Even if you don't finish the whole story, being familiar with the characters and the setting will enhance your appreciation of the sequel greatly.

11. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Playing some Dead Space (PS3). Or rather, I would be, if the Royal Mail had shipped it already :scream:

12. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I meant 2, sorry. I think the good ending was one of the most shocking VG endings ever for me.

13. Lindley

Lindley Moderator with a Soul Premium Member

I got a real kick out of the area that was clearly an homage to the final level of Prince of Persia 1.

14. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Right now I'm playing through the first Golden Sun for the GBA and M.C. Kids for the NES. M.C. Kids is a McDonalds game where you have to help Ronald collect cards or something like that. It's a surprisingly excellent platformer.

15. Trubinator

Trubinator Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Loading up the Sims 3 right now to take a short break from The Witcher 2.

16. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

I have been enjoying the delights of a little game called Mario Galaxy of late....fantastic stuff.

17. Zulu Romeo

Zulu Romeo World Famous Starship Captain Admiral

Taking a break from more Civ IV to have a go at this Portal 2 game thing. :D

18. carstreet343

carstreet343 Cadet Newbie

I like to play games and i am currently playing street fighter because it is my one of the favorite game and also it graphics and background are also impressive. i really enjoy this game.

19. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I beat inFamous 2 last night... wow, that was heartbreaking.

20. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Nothing at the moment, taking a break from Dragon Age 2, still waiting for Dead Space 1 & 2 to arrive.

Also, my PlayStation Move Starter Pack will arrive on Wednesday - looking forward to trying my new off-brand, high definition Wii :D

I'm considering getting a light-gun accessory for it before getting into Dead Space Extraction. :mallory: