The Vampire Diaries & The Originals

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Taylirious, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Taylirious

Taylirious Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

TO: If Davina brings back Mikael, It won't end well for Davina.

ETA: I liked this EP of TVD...I am sick of Markos & The Travelers though. I want to know what else is going on because it isn't them.

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  2. js

js Captain Captain

I like that things happening in TVD (the crumbling of the Other Side) is having repercussions in TO.

Love the Mikaelsons. Always happy to see Mikael back and at this point kind of hoping that Supernatural: Bloodlines doesn't get picked up to series so we could see more of Kol back on TVD or TO.

Markos and the Travelers and the Witch Twins are all boring. Enzo has been a disappointment too as the writers are trying too hard to replace the Damon/Alaric bromance with Damon/Enzo. Not happening.

3. Taylirious

On TO, Elijah taking on all the vampires was cool. I didn't know any spoilers so I was surprised that Francesca and her family are werewolves. Not a bad EP, looking forward to the finale.

4. Taylirious

On TVD, I am surprised they killed Stefan but we all know that won't stick. Not sure what to think about their plan from the preview for the finale.

ETA: I was thinking about characters from both shows I would love to see cross paths(who haven't); Stefan & Davina - He has been good and from my point of view hasn't try to use anyone for his advantage, good for Davina as a mentor. Marcel & Caroline - I just think they would be good together. Matt & Camille - Human heroes, enough said. Damon & Francesca - Don't know but she seems like what Damon would like and Delena is tragic to it's core.

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  5. Taylirious

The Originals finale was kinda meh. Felt like a regular EP to me. Davina controlling Mikael, sending the baby off. It was good to see Rebekah. Looks like Ester has control of the 4th harvest girl Cassie and who was the guy? She called him son.

6. Taylirious

I wasn't going to bump this again but I can't edit my last post.

On TVD: Ugh. What a mess this show is now. I am glad Ric is back.

ETA: TPTB must love Birdy cause they use her music a lot the last few seasons. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTXDCh2YiA As do I! :adore:

Birdy songs; Skinny Love(cover), With Out A Word & Wings. To my knowledge.

Last edited: May 17, 2014
  7. js

js Captain Captain

Speculation is the guy is Finn.

I'm just happy the Supernatural spinoff didn't go because that means the actor who plays Kol can return too - Mikaelson family reunion!!!

I think the cheat on Haley's death was annoying, but making her a hybrid is interesting. Especially since Tyler no longer is one - also interesting!

LOVE the totally unexpected Rebekah appearance - that was perfect. :)

Thrilled Alaric is back on TVD! :)

8. Taylirious

Season 6 of The Vampire Diaries begins TONIGHT!

"I'll Remember"
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GVT_yvkUoo[/yt]

The Vampire Diaries - Inside: I'll Remember

Can't wait! :bolian:

ETA: I am really getting tired of Elena. Ugh. Nice to see Ric. Everything felt typical of the series but the ending was WTF! It makes me look forward to next week. Oh! I was excited to see Jodi Lyn O'Keefe too.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  9. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I thought this was a pretty good start for the season. I thought they set up some interesting new situations for the characters. I'm very curious what that last scene meant.

10. Janeway’s Girl

Janeway’s Girl Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I used to be a huge Delena shipper in the early seasons but now they sicken me. I'm also glad Ric is back. The gang could use some adult supervision. I miss Katherine:( I hope there are no more doppelgängers. The Silas/Quetsia/Amara storyline bored the hell out of me.

11. Janeway’s Girl

Janeway’s Girl Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm guessing when Damon and Bonnie were taken from the Other Side, they were brought to a peaceful afterlife. That's my theory anyway.

12. Kosh Naranek

Kosh Naranek Captain Captain

So, Esther, Finn and Kol are back but not in their own bodies. I figured Esther would haul her mama's boy Fin back but why Kol? He seemed to be the family's loose cannon. He would help them if he wanted to but seemed equally happy screwing them over when he felt justified.

I don't buy the young chick as Esther. She is not icy enough.

I loved seeing Becs telling the baby a little story before bed.

13. Taylirious

TO was wonderful. will update for tonight's TVD.

ETA: So Bonnie & Clyde are having a BttF meets Groundhogs day thing going on? I don't like Enzo, I know he means well but ugh. Fell? What happened to Meredith, is Tripp related to her family?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  14. Kosh Naranek

He killed poor Theo? What a beast. :guffaw:

Kol also wins for hating on Finncent. It was awesome. I like both of the actors.

The actress playing Esther did sell in her interactions with Nik and then she creepily caressed Kol's face after causing him to bleed. Glad to see she is still terrifying.

I wonder what her reaction will be to finding out her husband is back amongst the living?

15. Taylirious

TVD: New EP Tonight.

ETA: So the guy stuck in limbo with Bon & Damon was interesting. Stefan encountering Tripp too, guess he doesn't know Stefan is a vampire? I can't tell if I like Liv or hate her. LOL. Dina Dobrev was stunning as always. :adore:

TO: Great EP. Why did Kol/Kaleb lie? He might join his brothers.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  16. Taylirious

TO: Esther jumped bodies and made Klaus weak when he was young. Huh.

TVD: Kai is a witch Sylar? Sarah is a Salvatore. That could get interesting.

17. Kosh Naranek

I like having Ric back on TVD. He straight up told Jo about going to rescue Damon and it was hilarious.

Kol is just using Davina to get back into his own body. I am sure his end game it to end mommy dearest's hold on him.

18. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

####.

Last night on Stalker a Beautiful actress was being stalked by a mental case who thinks that he is the instory romantic lead "Paul" from the pulp romantic TV romantic drama where she stars as "Nina".

Paul and Nina.

Let it ####ing go.

Stefan belongs with Caroline.

19. Taylirious

I never liked Caroline.

I liked Stefan & Elena. I am cool with Damon and enjoy the friendship with Ric.

On TO: Why can't the Alpha be a female? Haley is a hybrid, is that preventing her???

20. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

She's not interested in the paper work.