ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread Pt 2

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Kalen Archer, Nov 10, 2005.

1. jolene_b_fan

jolene_b_fan Lieutenant Red Shirt

well, left startrek.com due to all the upgrades (or lack of features now). trekbbs looks great. been running a form of a Jolene Blalock since 1999, just before the show aired. In it latest form, its joleneblalockzone.com Caption contest here is hilarious. This board is a lot better than the paramount board for sure. looking forward to participating. Fan of all the trek series for sure, but do like Ent quite a bit.

2. I am Surak

I am Surak Captain Captain

It is agreeable to meet you all. I am Surak and have been introduced to Enterprise though a software glitch at CBS.com. Instead of going to NCIS it went to Broken Bow.
    I have watched nearly all 4 seasons so far to see T'Pol's interaction with you humans.
    Went to my first convention last saturday and noted the general absence of Enterprise memorabilia. Very strange. Anyway - I need to meditate now.
    Live long and prosper!
    Surak

3. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic Mom's little girl Moderator

Welcome to the Enterprise forum. :) It's great to see that you're already posting up a storm. Enjoy!

4. I am Surak

I - Surak - say Thank You Romantic for welcoming me. I find your website agreeable. Especially the calendar featuring my fellow Vulcan T'Pol.

5. star

star Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm curious, Surak, do you find Spock and Tuvok to be agreeable Vulcans as well?

6. I am Surak

I - Surak - am loyal to my fellow Vulcans. Like you humans they come in all shapes and sizes. Some act more logical than others, some give in to their emotions.
    Through meditation it is that we live the Vulcan way.
    Poor Tuvok probably always hated the ugly uniform he had to wear. It would explain his facial expressions. He never looked happy - not even in a Vulcan way.
    Spock is the pride of Vulcan and my friend Serak. His Vulcan side is dominant and he never fails to amaze even me -Surak - with his logic.

7. HopefulRomantic

I am honored.

In case anyone else needs a calendar... be my guest. :)

http://hopefulromantic.webs.com/media/media_index.htm

8. Enchanted Girl

Enchanted Girl Ensign Newbie

So far all I've seen is season 1 and a little of season 2 of Enterprise. I am a fan though and plan to watch more. I don't know how much I can contribute right now, but I plan to contribute a lot when I know more. =)

9. star

Alright, I have to know... what about Soval?

10. I am Surak

Surak admits to have a man crush on Soval. He looks majestic and has the presence of a leader. Very nice character development on this one.

11. I am Surak

I - Surak of Vulcan - find it agreeable that you watch Enterprise. Welcome to this fascinating tale of how us Vulcans helped mankind to become truly cosmopolitan.
    What planet are you from Enchanted Girl?

12. I am Surak

Romantic, Surak has spent hours on your site and is still not done. Very impressive and a must read for anybody who also finds T'Pol agreeable in body and mind.

13. star

While I am most decidedly human, I will freely admit that I have a wonderful girl-crush on Soval. I'm glad that you find him agreeable.

And I will admit (though it is very much public knowledge) that T'Pol is the recipient of my first and only straight-girl crush.

I love Vulcans. And I think I very much like you. :techman: Welcome to the forum.

14. I am Surak

Thank You Star for your welcome and kind words. I - Surak - find the harmony of our Katras pleasant and look forward to conversing more with you.

15. SSgt Baloo

SSgt Baloo Ensign Newbie

Greetings! I'm SSgt Baloo and I've been enjoying Trek-related entertainment since the original series first aired. I like to draw starships and aircraft and I'm into Superhero Role Playing Games. I'm currently working on a revision of a very old document that someone else wrote so people could play Star Trek using the Hero Game System. I haven't actually played any of those games in a long time (coming up on 20 years now -- bummer!) but I like to discuss the ins and outs of the rules systems and how do you do something in game terms.

Right now I've been catching up on Star Trek: Enterprise. I didn't get a chance to see the series when they were still making new episodes (I lived somewhere that had no access to a UPN station) so a lot of it is new to me. I wish the ship had looked a bit more "old-school" trek on the outside, but what can ya do? They could have consulted me and avoided that prtoblem but I suppose some guy living in the middle of nowhere doesn't show up on their radar. I've since moved. I now live in the middle of somewhere. ;)

I liked the franchise reboot movie (was it ST: IX?) Every play in the world has been done with a different cast than the first time, and Shakespeare keeps getting reimagined, so why not Roddenberry?

In the meantime, somebody point me to where the 22nd century ships can be viewed, k?

--SSgt Baloo.

P.S.: I've got a cool avatar waiting to be uploaded but I'm assuming you don't get to upload one until you've posted a few times and possibly jumped through a few other hoops.

16. HopefulRomantic

Welcome, SSgt Baloo. :)

That's the way I see it too.

You might try the Fan Art forum, or Trek Tech.

Per our handy-dandy FAQ, you need to be here two weeks and make 28 posts. Post away!

17. LogicSparkyness

LogicSparkyness Cadet Newbie

Hi, an old fan of Star Trek and Stargate Worlds here.
    I'm here to have fun and exchange opinions about Enterprise.

18. HopefulRomantic

Welcome! :) I see a lot of new members posting. Good to have you all here. Enjoy the forum!

19. brandomack

brandomack Lieutenant Red Shirt

Hi all!

I have to say, I fell in love with the visuals of enterprise long before i cared for the characters.

in fact, i dont know if i ever did end up caring for the characters, maybe shran. jeff combs is always a gem.

I loved the roughness of the design, the fact that you could see all the hull plating and such. The set design was believable in a reflection of our life today.

about me:

I'm 29, hopelessly in love with my wife and twin daughters.
    I build elevators in vancouver bc, and work on my models in whatever off time i have from work and life
    (which isnt much)

my favourite ship designs are the NX and Daedalus.

If I could invite anyone to dinner, I would invite:

Jonathan Frakes
    Marina Sirtis
    David Hewlett
    Tom Hanks
    Jeffrey Combs

20. HopefulRomantic

Welcome, brandomack!

Awwww. :adore:

Can I come too? :biggrin: