ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread Pt 2

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Kalen Archer, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Prodigy_Knight

Prodigy_Knight Cadet Newbie

:drool: No no what I meant to say I was allergic to Vulcan shell fish please leave that home cooked meal here :devil:

2. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

Sorry, M'Ress and the rest of Katians wolfed down all the Crab Legs, but, there's plenty of Lasagna

3. jespah

jespah Taller than a Hobbit Moderator

Oh Sindatur, my hero *swoon*!

4. Tenstone

Tenstone Cadet Newbie

Hello all. I've been luring around here for a while now and thought I'd better do an intro. I became a ST fan when the original series was in syndication on TV around here when I was a kid.(70's) It was on every weekday at about 4:30 pm and I rarely missed it. I'm also a Next Generation fan, also only seeing that show in re-runs. I've seen various episodes of Deep Space 9 and Voyager and will eventually get around to watching all of those.

I started watching ST: Enterprise for the first time early last year, I missed it when it was was originally on TV. I lurked around here and later on read through Spock/Uhura Fan's thread as I watched the series. I finished up season 4 the other day and am kind of sad that I'm done with my first viewing of the show. I really enjoyed Enterprise and am glad to see that other people appreciate it like I do. Thanks!

5. jespah

W00t and welcome!

6. Alienesse

Alienesse Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Welcome, Tenstone! Always great to have a new ENT fan around! :techman: Feel free to take part in our discussions and give us your input!

7. Tenstone

Tenstone Cadet Newbie

Thank you for the warm welcome.:)

8. Nx-01fan

Nx-01fan Ensign Newbie

Hi guys. Another newbie here. I've only been a Star Trek fan for three years, but think it's safe to say I'm a huge fan! I started with Voyager and Deep Space Nine, then REALLY got into Enterprise . I've since seen The Original Series and The Next Generation and the films, but can watch Enterprise over and over again. Am so glad I stumbled upon this site!

9. feek61

feek61 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Hello

I am a huge TOS fan but love "Enterprise." I watched it when it originally aired but shortly after it began it got moved to 11:30 PM on a Friday night and I missed several seasons. I remembering getting home and watching "Carpenter Street" and really enjoyed it and than caught "Twilight" and was hooked. When the 4th season came out on DVD I bought the entire series and watched it beginning to end over the Christmas holiday's and loved it. I have since watched the entire series several more times and it has become my second favorite Trek series behind TOS. I also was fortunate enough to obtain some props from the show, which makes it even more special!!!

10. jespah

W00t! Welcome! What kinda props have you got?

11. feek61

feek61 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Thank you for the welcome,

I have the following props from "Enterprise":
    "Minefield" part of the mine that Archer works on
    "Carpenter Street" Biogenic Weapon Container
    Trellium D Synthisizer from "Damage," "Rajiin" and a couple of more episodes
    The redundant memory core from the sphere in a couple of later 3rd season episodes
    A data interface from the sickbay
    A flight deck panel from the pilot episode
    The lanterns from the second episode "Strange New World" and a couple of other episodes
    Some medical containers from sickbay
    A data module

I think that's it (but there might be one or two more that I am forgetting)

12. jespah

Holy cow. :)

13. pookha

pookha Admiral Admiral

wow what a collection.
    welcome to all .

it has been a while since i have been around and thought would drop in and intro myself to all the new fans (fen). :)

i am in my fifities so i saw some of tos first run (we didnt get the first season in our town) and loved it .
    i watched all the series but i really like enterprise. it is almost like the underdog for trek series. yeah it had some dog episodes but it also had some great stuff.
    and like tos the characters were not perfect though they strived to be better. and while the enterprise vulcans were worse at it the tos ones had their snobby non perfect moments.

check out journey to babel where sarek objected to spock being in starfleet because they might have to use violence while he himself admited he knew how to kill with his hands and spock admitted his father would kill if he had a logical reason..

cough cough..

14. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic Mom's little girl Moderator

pookha!!!! *big hug*

15. Redsskull

Redsskull Ensign Newbie

Iv'e made a general introduction in the general forums, but I really wanted to make one here as well.

I never really loved a TV show so much before that I felt that I had to go and find a community to share that with. I also never was an active forum member either, but I'm here to try.

My 72 year old dad always told me that TOS series was the best show he's ever seen. I finally decided to give it a shot a few weeks ago. Seeing as I always loved to watched things chronologically I went and checked how things are to be watched that way. and found that ENT actually comes before anything else. it took awhile, but I loved that show very much..I'm very eager to see what the rest of the Trek universe looks like!

Red.

16. jespah

Welcome!

17. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    A warm welcome to all the new arrivals. Hope you have fun. This place isn't nearly as active as it was a few years ago, but we still have a good time.

The snack machine in the hallway's trouble sometimes, but just smack the thing really, really hard and your selection will drop down. Curfew's 1 a.m. East Coast time.

18. Lady Conqueror

Lady Conqueror Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^But that means I have to go to bed at 3:00pm :( :p

*waves* It's been awhile everybody (I used to mod this forum forever ago) I see lots of new faces around and a few old ones.

19. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    I remember you. Nice to see you again.

20. MattTheRedshirt

MattTheRedshirt Cadet Newbie

Hey, I guess I'm new here. I'm 17 years old and just got into Star Trek 2-3 years ago. My dad watched The Original Series growing up, so I started with that (on Netflix). Once I finished TOS and the TOS movies, I moved on to The Next Generation and to my surprise I liked it even more than TOS. I finished all 7 seasons of that and watched the first 3 movies (still have to watch Nemesis). And then in the middle of TNG, I found out about Enterprise and thought it looked interesting. I just finished it earlier this week and can say without a doubt it's my favorite Star Trek series that I've seen so far (haven't seen DS9 or VOY). I'm actually planning on re-watching Enterprise now that I found out about the campaign for a possible season 5. It needs all the support it can get! Also could I link to an Enterprise remix video I made and put on YouTube or would that be considered spam? I definitely don't want to get in trouble on my first day!