*Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Cassy4, Jun 28, 2009.

1. startrekrcks

startrekrcks Fleet Captain

Zoe is lucky I wonder what Zachary is like to meet

2. Merlinmaus

Merlinmaus Ensign Newbie

At this site http://uk.pc.ign.com/dor/objects/14270158/star-trek-online/videos/startrekonline_trl_btsquinto_121509.html;jsessionid=1i7ejag11k8w8?show=hi you can find the behind the scene clip of Zachary doing the voice over for the new Star Trek Online PC Game. It's 1:12 min long and has some cute moments, when he sort of commments his own lines :-)

Enjoy :)

@Wynterhawk: I LOVE your Spock/Uhura Picture :-) The scene wasn't on my 2 discs SE either, maybe I'm lucky when I finally get the Blue Ray?

3. Merlinmaus

Merlinmaus Ensign Newbie

4. Wynterhawk

Wynterhawk Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Woo hoo! Gotta love HQ! Thanks Merlinmaus :)

Comments on his own lines? That is very twee! I don't have the blue ray either *pouty face*, so stumbling upon those photos was really entertaining. Now, I might go out and get it :D

5. KirkSpockTOSFan

KirkSpockTOSFan Captain Captain

Zoe is so lucky siting so close to Zach. I wish that I could do that.

6. KimMH

KimMH Drinking your old posts Premium Member

sitting close to Zach? I'd be sitting ON the man!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  7. Wynterhawk

*chuckles* yep, you said that out loud, and voiced most of our thoughts :D

8. Tribbles

Tribbles Commander Red Shirt

Ha ha, no lie! I'd insist the chair too small for anything other than me sitting square in his lap. And then I'd lean into his chest, just to make sure I didn't fall off. And then-- er, perhaps I should stop there. :D

9. KirkSpockTOSFan

KirkSpockTOSFan Captain Captain

Same here, if I could. Anyways did any of you know that Zach is doing some voice over for the Star Trek Online? I saw the video on this site, he so hot isnt he?:drool: By the way he also said the "Space the final frontier" line. I think he did amazing job as repaeting those words that we always heard from Shatner's Kirk and Nimoy's Spock. Dont you think?

10. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

THIS is why he's the man! :rommie: He's not intimidated by K/S slash. In fact, he gets in on the fun.

(Tell me how bad/good it is. I'm chicken to click on it yet.) :D

11. Tribbles

Holy... Temis, that is one of the best links ever! Unfortunately, I think it was edited from the audiobook. That's what the link says, anyway. BUT IT'S STILL EPIC!

And it's VERY GRAPHIC. Whether that's good or bad is a matter of personal taste. :lol:

12. NileQT87

NileQT87 Commander Red Shirt

For any Heroes watchers out there, I made this:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j9R-tfDkUI[/yt]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  13. Etched

Etched Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Indeed you are right, a couple of the posters over on ontd_startrek on LJ made it by some highly creative editing of the audio book. ZQ doesn't know anything about it... yet.

14. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

Well, that didn't take long.

15. Yeoman Randi

Yeoman Randi Vice Admiral Admiral

Aw POOP! That Spock/Kirk video was taken down. WAH!

M, whats WMG? She asks, showing how retarded she is.

16. Tribbles

They took down the Spork video?! Oh well, it's somewhat viral by this point. ontd won't stand for it not being posted somewhere. How can CBS claim it, anyway? It's using only nuTrek material.

Randi, WMG is the collective evil of the universe. ... Well, it's really just Warner Music Group, but they have minions who take down every video on YouTube using any of their music, and many internet users hate them for it. (And I'm guessing poor Nile will be among them now! :( )

17. Wynterhawk

Ohhh. I saw the SPORK link on ontd_st. I think they also have the mp3 available for download. I haven't listened to all of it since I just dl-ed the mp3, but what I heard is pretty racy. :D

And a few photos, because well... you can neeeever have too many photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A bit 'o art I found on Deviant art by F.D. Woodward. Yes, I lol-ed. Kirk's face is priceless. He's so cute, I want to pinch him and his horny self.

[​IMG]

18. M'Sharak

It's still there at the first link I saw.

19. NileQT87

NileQT87 Commander Red Shirt

Are you in Germany? Because that's the country that is usually blocked. It's not blocked in America, though.

Also, I updated the video, because the quality sucked.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j9R-tfDkUI&fmt=18[/yt]

It's only blocked in some countries. Sorry if it's blocked in yours. I can upload it somewhere that doesn't check copyright as well (I can't wait until YouTube gets replaced by something a little less anal about silly fanvideos that aren't making a cent)...

http://www.4shared.com/file/179183716/406d4de2/In_The_Dark_Of_The_Night.html

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  20. M'Sharak

I'm in California, same as you, and it's blocked, both the vid in your first post and in the one I'm quoting here -- same message, both times.

And YouTube doesn't check copyright -- they simply respond to complaints about specific clips, which complaints are registered by the copyright-holders or by their representatives. Warner tends to be particularly aggressive about protecting their copyright, as are Paramount and NBC.