What was the last DS9 episode you watched?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Ryva Brall, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Ryva Brall

Ryva Brall Commander Red Shirt

For me, it was "Our Man Bashir". One of my all-time favorites. Nana Visitor's purposely awful Russian accent makes me smile. And you've gotta love Bashir and Garak in tuxedos.

What was the last one you watched?

2. Tosk

Tosk Admiral Admiral

I just rewatched Emissary a couple of days ago. Sill the best Trek pilot as far as I'm concerned. Not even a close race. :)

3. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

^I liked Emissary, but I actually think Caretaker is the best pilot. Nice way to introduce the characters, and there was some good action.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I watched Statistical Probabilities and Take Me Out to the Holosuite. Now that I'm done with TNG Blu-Ray Season 2, I might watch some more DS9 episodes, maybe even the final chapter.

4. Anthony Sabre

Anthony Sabre Commodore Commodore

"Dr. Bashir I Presume" on Wednesday night. Forgot how much of an ass Dr. Zimmerman was.

5. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Admiral Admiral

I watched "Imaged in the Sand" last night for not particular reason. I sort of picked it at random.

One of my favorites! It's completely absurd and completely awesome at the same time.

However, Woody Allen makes a better Dr. Noah. :devil:

6. Mage

Mage Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Dr Bashir I Presume. My girlfriend and I are re-watching DS9. Her second complete viewing, and still loving. I'm a Niner. My girlfriend is a Niner. I love my life. :D

7. USS Firefly

USS Firefly Commodore Commodore

Change of Heart.

My wife was first a Voyager fan, and after we have watched that show were now watching DS9 for the second time and are both niners. :)

8. Tosk

Tosk Admiral Admiral

Even though I'm no big Voyager fan, I'd still put their pilot second. It was good, but as unfair as it is I can't help but judge it knowing that the good setting up they did was pissed away all too quickly.

DS9 slowly built a mighty skyscraper on the foundations Emissary laid down, whereas it felt like VOY just started building a new house every few weeks. :)

9. StarMan

StarMan Vice Admiral Admiral

'Way Of The Warrior' just a few hours ago. Entertaining stuff and a great change of direction for the series.

10. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The last episode I watched all the way through was "The Reckoning" about a year ago.

A month ago I watched part of "Paradise Lost" to fact check something.

11. Ryva Brall

Ugh, tell me about it. His personality is also drastically different when he appears on Voyager in the episode "Life Line" (a great episode, by the way) . It's obvious that they were written by two different people, and makes the character really inconsistent.

12. TheRoyalFamily

TheRoyalFamily Commodore Commodore

"It's Only a Paper Moon". I could only think of New Vegas while watching this.

13. MacLeod

MacLeod Admiral Admiral

It was a few months ago but it was either "Tacking into the Wind" or "WYLB"

14. Tosk

Tosk Admiral Admiral

The episodes are three years apart though, and people do change.

15. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Facets

One of the more interesting Dax episodes, the only time we get to meet Kurzon in the flesh, and he's a character who would have made an excellent addition to the show except for the little detail that he started the series dead. Also the first time we see Rom stand up to Quark.

16. Worf'sParmach

Worf'sParmach Commander Red Shirt

I've been on a TNG kick lately but it's usually safe to say the last DS9 episode I watched was Change of Heart.

17. Photon

Photon Commodore Commodore

By Inferno's Light hadn't watched in years. Really really good.

18. USS Firefly

The reckoning.

19. Ryva Brall

The two-part episodes were generally amazing. I recently watched "Favor the Bold" and "Sacrifice of Angels". I'd forgotten how incredible all the space battles were. They weren't just good for Star Trek; they were good by anyone's standards.

Hey, I made Lt. Junior Grade! :D

20. USS Firefly

I agree, hard to believe those episode's are 15 years old and still looking good.