TV Ratings (Monday 3rd March)

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Jax, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Volume 5 of Heroes is titled "Intelligence." They started writing it three weeks ago, but as of now the first page is still blank.

2. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Now it makes sense! They didn't want to use it all up in advance. :p

3. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

Medium is safe for sure.

Chuck has to cost at least half the amount of so called Heroes (They should rename the show Losers) and get's about the same ratings so Chuck should stay and Heroes go if anything.

4. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

That seems about right. :lol:

5. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

im trying to work out if you are kidding or not.

6. Thrall

Thrall Commodore Commodore

The creators of Chuck are very optimistic about their chances for a third season. So are most of the experts. They've all but said they're going to get one. The network likes the show and so do the critics. It's the top downloaded show on ITunes and it's very popular on Hulu. And it's still their 5th highest rated show. The truth is that Chuck is down because NBC in general is down. If NBC was doing good, Chuck would be doing good. As it's been said before, when it's allowed to run uninterrupted week after week it starts to build and starts to put in decent numbers. It's when NBC puts them on hold do they stumble. Having a brand new genre show go up against the most powerful prime time shows around on the most competitive night in television is asking for trouble. Making it the lead in to Heroes doesn't help either. Honestly you could put The Office in their slot and they'd still only do slightly better on a night like that. My Name is Earl would actually do worse. What they need is a move to Sundays. All I really want is a decent wrap up if the worst should happen. I might die of saddness if I don't get that.

I know alot of people who have said they like Chuck and would totally watch it every time it was on. But not over Two and A Half Men and How I Met Your Mother.

Heroes has no one but themselves to blame. You know, I'll defend parts of the second season. The Hiro in Fuedal Japan arc was good. Matt vs Daddy Dearest was decent. So was their examination of The Company. And yeah, they had to change alot around because of the writers strike. But even then they seemed to be recycling storylines heavily borrowed from the first season. Except that the characters got dumber. But they at least had an idea of where they were going. But this season? I know it has its fans, but it just seems that they're just doing stuff without any sense of a narrative. Alot of the stuff this season is so random and out of no where, it just seems like they're throwing shit against a wall hoping that something sticks. Entire storylines are forgoten(last time I checked that Irish chick was still in trapped in the future) to make room for a reboot that really doesn't make a lick of sense when you just think about it. It reminds me of the latter days of Xena and Hercules, and that's not a good thing.