CGI goddess RAPUNZEL from TANGLED appreciation thread.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Mutara Nebula 1967, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Worf2DS9

Worf2DS9 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I, too, love Tangled and try to watch it once a month if possible, and while I'd love to see another one, I wonder where they could go after the happily ever after ending? I suppose Eugene & Rapunzel could have a daughter (with magic, golden hair) who is kidnapped by Evil Villain and used much as Mother Gothel used Rapunzel -- but that would be repetitive. I'm sure if Disney wants to make a full-length sequel, however, the writers will knock their heads together and come up with a decent story.

2. Mutara Nebula 1967

Mutara Nebula 1967 Captain Captain

Well Worf..the sequel practically writes itself.

The Queen has a relapse and is again near death and in need of the magic. Rapunzel and Flynn have no choice but to travel far from the kingdom with the two animal sidekicks in search of a rumored magic flower. A new villain is in persuit for their own nefarious reasons for wanting the flower. The flower is found early on in the story allowing Rapunzel's beautiful blonde tresses to be restored. Now the hard part is getting back to Corona with the villain making all kinds of trouble. In a nice twist just when it looks like Rapunzel and Flynn will die the spirit of Mother Gothel having found peace in the great beyond returns to aid Rapunzel thus making amends for what she did to her and Flynn in life. She saves them and gets redemption at the same time. Like I said...the story writes itself!

3. Admiral James Kirk

Admiral James Kirk Writer Admiral

Got a bit of a dues ex machina hanging off the end of your story there. ;)