Do you think T'Pol...

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Puritan, Nov 12, 2009.

1. SalvorHardin

SalvorHardin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Imagine what 170 years of gravity has done to those boobs.
    No catsuit for T'Pol in XII :p

2. Franklin

Franklin Vice Admiral Admiral

Well --. How lonely are you? ;)

Although I only had a passing interest in ENT, T'Pol seemed to be the Vulcan I'd vote "most likely to go all Sybok" on us. Getting to know her character presented an interesting juxtaposition to how we saw young TOS Spock deal with human culture.
    If she were around to have anything to say about the recolonization and repopulation of Vulcan, I'm sure it would be an interesting point of view.

3. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

So I've been wondering, much has been established about Vulcans, canonically speaking. We know they are a long-lived race, and therefore one from the 22nd century could have been alive in the 23rd century. And since Abrams and his cohorts are saying they'd like to provide various links to the other Trek series, this could be a perfect link to Enterprise. Have a scene where Kirk and Spock enter an alien night club in search of Trek XII's villain. While they're looking around, they pass by T'Pol. You know what would make this scene even better? Have T'Pol wearing a sombrero. The potential is awe-inspiringly awesome.

Discuss.

4. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

If the writers want her to have survived, she will. That's all it takes.

5. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

And a T-shirt saying "CANON VIOLATION." :techman:

6. CommanderRaytas

CommanderRaytas DISCO QUEEEEEEN Rear Admiral

Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic

Me too!

7. Sabataage

Sabataage Commander Red Shirt

She may have been killed. But her adult niece/daughter who looks just like her may still be alive and catsuiting around in her stead.

8. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

Good point. But how about her's and Trip's, lets say, grand daughter played by... Olivia Wilde? :D

9. Jeri

Jeri Vice Admiral Admiral

Indeed; as evidenced by myriad bbs avatars and posts in the ENT forum: NOT dead!

Gawd, I dislike ENT's final episode. I don't usually put an "X" through anything Trek, but I will accept any rationalization.

10. thumbtack

thumbtack Commodore Commodore

Of course she survived! She was on Rigel III at the time, having belly fat injected into her lips.

11. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

I can't imagine that Blalock would be available to reprise this role in a motion picture. Her post-Enterprise career is easily as demanding and full as the post-TOS careers of James Doohan, Nichelle Nicholls, Georget Takei, Walter Koenig or DeForest Kelley. :lol:

12. Jeri

^ :lol: The ENT crew is just about the only ones young enough left to do it.

13. SalvorHardin

SalvorHardin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Maybe they can have a scene where T'Pol comes on board the new Enterprise for a guided tour and Kirk decides to find some antique decon gel to rub all over her...for old times sake. :shifty::p

14. DevilEyes

DevilEyes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Whaaat? But Koenig was on B5...
    and New Voyages: Phase II... oh wait.. I see your point. ;)

15. GhostFaceSaint

GhostFaceSaint Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

On the north pole in GhostFaceSaint's workshop.
    I see this happening as well, "Ambassador" T'Pol was probably on another planet.

16. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

At 170 maybe she can hook up with old Spock. (mental floss available in the lobby)

17. Tara

Tara Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Personally, I can see her being involved with the Vulcan Colony project. And I love the idea of her and Spock Prime. Because of her daughter with Trip, I always had this diea that she'd have been Spock's sponsor at the Academy. It would be interesting to see that explored in any of the new STXI novels from Pocket...

18. DevilEyes

DevilEyes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Ageist. :vulcan:

I guess you did not enjoy Wolke Neun, then...

19. Jeri

One of T'Pol's favorite lines was that the Vulcan Science Academy had determined that time travel was not possible -- before they did all that time traveling.

I'd like to see her come back looking like she does now, without aging makeup; so I guess she would need some time loophole.

20. Voyagerian

Voyagerian Commander Red Shirt

It's theoretically possible, I hope so; Enterprise is NOT an abomination to everyone, and Trip lives on in the minds and hearts of his fans-and in my fanfic, and many others'. Nuff said.