Matt's Final Villians Revealed.

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by StCoop, Sep 2, 2013.

1. StCoop

StCoop Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

2. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

^Just because there's going to be a Cyberman in the finale, that doesn't mean the Cybermen will be the big bad. It could be something where multiple villain races appear, a la "The Five Doctors" or "The Pandorica Opens."

3. Allyn Gibson

Allyn Gibson Vice Admiral Admiral

I guess he won't be stunting as a Cyberman for Christmas after this.

4. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

With Moffat it will probably be a big cameo sequence like "A Good Man goes to War"

It's all but confirmed Moffat's gang of characters( Jenny, Strax and Vastra) will be in the Christmas special.

5. Rarewolf

Rarewolf Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^ Or the Wedding Of River Song. Apparently Ian McNiece said on stage he'll be back as well.

6. StCoop

StCoop Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Someone claimed he said it and he himself has said he didn't.

7. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

Yeah, just cos there are Cybes in it doesn't mean they'll be the main villains - but I kind of hope they are, simply because they were introduced in the last story of the First Doctor, and it is the 50th anniversary year...

8. Allyn Gibson

I'd rather see the Daleks at Christmas. This is their fiftieth anniversary as well, with their anniversary falling within a week of Christmas.

Admittedly, it would be difficult to do something festive when Daleks are going around exterminating everything, but art thrives on challenges. :)

9. Bacl

Bacl Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Yeah, exactly. This just means another pointless and already overdone "Everybody shows up like a bunch of action figures in a blender" scene that ends up signifying nothing.

10. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

It never stopped Russell T Davies from having killer Christmas tree and robot Santa.

Moffat is different. Christmas is fairytale time. He also doesn't rely on going back to modern day london for the Christmas special either

With that said we'll probably get killer reindeers :D

11. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

Yeah, I said that about them being in the 50th...

12. Allyn Gibson

Yeah, but I think there has to be Daleks in the 50th. For one thing, they're the iconic villain. For the other thing, like Moffat could pass up the opportunity to do Daleks in 3-D. :)

There's nothing that says we can't have both. And for all we know, the Daleks are just a small part of the anniversary special. :)