Kirkin' out the Jans

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by BoredShipCapt'n, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

I had a dog from 1995-2005 (longest time ever, and first since all that), until he died, and he sometimes shows up in dreams too.

2. Robert D. Robot

Robert D. Robot Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Every once in a while my Dad shows up in a dream. Like you, I wish I could have talked with him more as two adults would. Dreams are interesting zones. Last night I spoke with my two old housemates (a couple that eventually married & moved out west) for over two hours just before bed. I tried to bring them up to date on our other friends/neighbors that I am still in touch. Diving into these memories must have knocked other things loose in my brain, because I ended up dreaming I was back in high school with my old teachers. They were all very good folks and I liked them, but in that altered reality I was wondering why they all looked so young while I was there as present-day me.....

3. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

The mind does strange things. I'm over 60, but sometimes forget I'm not 35 anymore when attempting physical activities until the body screams "You idiot!"