SVU Season 11: "Unstable" (spoilers)

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Mr. Laser Beam, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

Shit, is there ever gonna be an episode where a 'guest' detective works with the team and DOESN'T act like a complete asshole? This is, what, the third or fourth one?

I mean, Wentworth Miller's a decent actor and all that, but this is getting out of hand.

Anyone else think he pushed that guy out of the window at the end?

2. Timby

Timby o yea just like that Administrator

You're expecting sensibility out of a show that has thrown rational thought out the window for the last two or three years?

3. Base_Delta_Zero

Base_Delta_Zero Commodore Commodore

I don't think he did. Foster probably saw his death as a way to avoid life in prison, while jamming it to Tate, forcing an innocent man to serve out the rest of his bullshit sentence.

And I'm also tired of the carbon-copy asshole cops with vendettas from other precincts as well as the revolving door of jag-off ADAs. I blame her for how things turned out. Completely useless.

Not impressed by this episode.

4. Danny99

Danny99 Vice Admiral Admiral

I never understood the love affair with Wentworth Miller. This episode just proves he can't act.

This show had two great ADA's with Stephanie March and Diane Neal. Since Neal it has just gone downhill with the young one last year and now the old hag.

Why do they have Munch and Fin if all they do is give three lines between them each episode?

5. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

Couldn't they have Foster's testimony read into evidence even though he's dead? I don't understand why not.

Also, why did his ex get custody of their kid when she is clearly a crack whore?

Edit: Isn't the wife/rape victim from this episode - the one with a nasty scar on her face - played by the same actress who's the psycho mom in the "Not everybody gets to keep their unused minutes!!!" cell phone commercial?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009