T.H.U.G.S. Get Your CONNOR Fix Here!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by JiNX-01, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Welcome Pepelequoi Nice to have another Connor fan join the Thug collective.:)

2. frenchman

frenchman Commander Red Shirt

Welcome on board, pepelequoi.

3. Pepelequoi

Pepelequoi Ensign Red Shirt

Thanks guys! :)

I managed to find a decent photo (which was not taken by me) from the Q&A session on the first day. Thought I might share it:

[​IMG]

Actually, I think that's the top of my head at the bottom of the photo, as I was right up the front on both days. Just noticed that right now. :D

4. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

*sigh* I fly to LA tomorrow (I just [​IMG] the Midwest weather doesn't mess me up!) and I'll be sitting in Row B, seat 5 at 8 p.m. at the Geffen Theater Wednesday! [​IMG]

5. lceb

lceb Commander Red Shirt

:techman:Have a wonderful time! :bolian:
    And... a first hand review please...:)

6. Pepelequoi

Pepelequoi Ensign Red Shirt

Awesome! I hope you have a blast! :D

7. frenchman

Have a nice trip and Have fun at the playhouse :techman:

8. Flibble

Flibble Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Have a safe journey and look forward to reading your review when you return.:)

9. SFRabid

SFRabid Commodore Commodore

Did anyone warn Connor?

:devil:

10. Reanok

Have a wonderful time Jinx.:) I look forward to your review of Connor's play.:bolian:

11. SFRabid

SFRabid Commodore Commodore

Wow Jinx. If you don't have a direct flight I hope you connect somewhere like Dallas and can stay away from the North.

12. Reanok

:eek: I just saw the weather report on tv. I hope you made your flight okay Jinx.And that you weren't delayed because of the storms.

13. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:lol:

14. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Howdy, everyone. Thanks for the good wishes for my Trip to LA. I'm here. I'm good. I was originally supposed to fly to Chicago and then to LA. In fact, our flight out of Buffalo, NY, was actually delayed a couple of hours. In the meantime, the airline (Southwest, I LOVE Southwest!) offered to rebook people going to LA from Chicago so we could fly directly to Las Vegas and then on to L.A. :)

Never been here before. I can't believe the sprawl!

15. Reanok

:)Jinx I'm glad your flight made it safely to LA. Have a wonderful time seeing Connor's play.:techman:

16. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Have fun!

...and, more importantly, get pictures. :biggrin:

17. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

You can't take pictures during the play (stop over at House of Tucker and check out the "Connor's in a Play" thread. Pictures from rehearsals, professional reviews and reports from those of us who have been to see it.

Here's what I posted at HOT with some modification:

The cast was wonderful, a terrific ensemble. I got a chance to chat with Joe Spano and Harry Groener. I didn't see Connor and asked Harry, the most recent cast member to emerge, if CT was still upstairs. He said no, that Connor had already come down. I was so disappointed.
    My cab was out front so I headed out, and there he was, sitting outside by himself, having a smoke. I said the very clever "there you are," and OMG, he stood up and gave me a HUG! [​IMG] We chatted about the play and I mentioned I flew in from NYS, which surprised him. He's really enjoying doing the play. I was going to ask how his injured finger was healing, but I decided not to bother because it's still taped up (one of his fingers was dislocated during a fight scene).

At the very end of Connor's professional bio in the playbill is this very sweet notation: "Love to A & J." Every time I thought about it on the way back to my hotel I just smiled. It's one of the things I so admire about him: He keeps his feet on the ground and remains devoted to his wife and son. [​IMG]

18. frenchman

Thanks, Jinx, you rocks :techman:

The "Love to A&J" thing : i knew that and indeed it's a sweet thing. ;)

And something i want to say : i've read every reports and every times, it's the same thing : he must be very tired after this performance but he takes time for his fans and stays to talk a bit and he recognizes them, i think it's a great thing.

ok, i thought there were more pics about this play on this thread (it's a little bit my fault :confused:)

[​IMG]
    Connor and Joe Spano

[​IMG]
    Connor, Patrick Adams and Harry Groener
    [​IMG]
    Brian Henderson and Connor

[​IMG]
    Patrick Adams and Connor

[​IMG]
    Brian Henderson, Connor and Joe Spano.

[​IMG]

Problem solved :lol:

19. frenchman

here an another review i found (i think some of you will disagree with what it's written)

http://www.midwestside.com/stageandcinema.com/equivocation.html

I quote the part i really like [​IMG]

20. lceb

lceb Commander Red Shirt

Thanks Jinx for the first hand impressions!;) It's so good that you loved the play and met Connor in person! :lol:
    and once more,thanks frenchman for the many pictures and reviews you managed to find!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.