ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread Pt 2

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Kalen Archer, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Spider

Spider Dirty Old Man Premium Member

excuse me? :confused: :p :lol:

Welcome to all the newbies to the ENT forum. :)

2. star

star Vice Admiral Admiral

:lol: :lol:

Well, it's true. ;)

3. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    What does that make ME, then? :wtf:

Wait. On second thought...never...never mind. :p

4. MANT!

MANT! Vice Admiral Admiral

Well I'm a LONG time Fan...
    44 yrs old..have been a Star Trek fan since the beginning..
    (back in 66 I saw "The Man Trap" on NBC and was enthralled)..I never discounted Enterprise (even during the low point of the 2nd season) and was suprised to see the series finally gain it's legs during the 4th season (sad to see that they cancelled it just as it got going..)..I'm most active over at the Think Tank...but pop into here and the TOS rooms as both these shows are closer to what I think Star Trek should be about...

5. Jedikatie

Jedikatie Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hi goldbug! :) Welcome to the forum, feel free to join in the fun.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Greetings...

Long-time 40-something fan here. Been lurkin' on these boards for awhile...thought I'd finally start chimin' in.

I miss "Enterprise"...it wasn't perfect, but that last year showed significant growth and it's too bad it's gone...
    At least we have the DVD's....

7. pookha

pookha Admiral Admiral

welcome k'bear pull up a chair and stay awhile.

and i am another 40 ish trek fan too.
    :)

8. cooleddie74

Welcome to anyone who's joined up since the last time I came in here! Hope you're having fun...or at least haven't killed anyone with a blunt object yet. :D

9. ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

This seems by far the best place for my first post. :thumbsup:

One or two members may recognize my username from Trekunited and I've also posted every now and again at both Trekweb & Star Trek.com.

I turned 29 yesterday and got interested in Star Trek with TWOK and TOS reruns on the BBC here in the UK during the early 80s. I watched TNG in my teens, and all the later spin offs right up until the cancellation of Enterprise. This led directly to me checking out my first internet forums... With the exception of TOS, all the series seemed to have improved greatly as they got to their 3rd & 4th seasons. So I'm still cut-up that the NX-01's voyages got cut short. :mad:

I look forward to stopping by, chatting & reading people's thoughts on the various series. :)

10. kirk40

kirk40 Captain Captain

Evening everyone. I'm 26 and have been a trek fan for about 13 years. I also like star wars and stargate and most sci/fi fantasy in general. I'm eagerly awaiting for my paycheck to come in a couple weeks so I can pay my stupid bills and hopefully have enough left over to pick a copy of ENT season 4.

11. Kevin Thomas Riley

Kevin Thomas Riley Admiral Admiral

In Engineering singing "Kathleen" with T'Pol
    Hello there, goldbug, K'Bear, ChristopherPike and kirk40 and welcome among the inmates of the ENT asylum! [​IMG] Enjoy your stay!

12. boushh

boushh Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Welcome to all the recent newbies! :)

13. Tim

Tim Vice Admiral Admiral

Welcome, everyone!

OT, but KTR, you really have outdone yourself with your current av...if that's possible.

14. sheba26

sheba26 Lieutenant Red Shirt

Hello Everyone,

Real name is Monique, I'm 38, single, and a children's librarian who lives in Ontario, Canada. I've always loved science fiction and fantasy and needing the company of like-minded people, started attending local sci-fi conventions and gradually was drafted into helping run them. Hence my signature!

I just joined the TrekBBS recently and it was mainly for the Enterprise forum. I began watching when it premiered and then they lost me, for one reason or another. I caught an episode in Season 3 that hinted at the budding romance of T/T and they had me hooked again. As I mentioned in one of the threads, a girlfriend steered me in this direction after I had revealed that I'd become a huge T/T fan. She particularly pointed out the TRIP.NOT.DEAD. avatars! I'm not sure who came up with the idea but its genious. :thumbsup:

I've already had a couple of great people give me a rundown of the basics of the forum, including how to post avatars - I'm working on a Photobucket account so I can provide one!
    I wish I had discovered you all much earlier in the game - it would have been fabulous to share in all the fun.

Thanks for listening - now back to your regular scheduled programming. :guffaw:

15. pookha

pookha Admiral Admiral

welcome sheba..
    :)

16. Kevin Thomas Riley

Kevin Thomas Riley Admiral Admiral

In Engineering singing "Kathleen" with T'Pol
    Hi there, sheba! [​IMG]

Welcome to the madness of the ENT forum - and the explosiveness that is TnT! (Check out the Trip/T'Pol thread if you haven't already.) :)

17. Jedikatie

Jedikatie Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hi sheba! :D Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here.

And startraveller is the one who pretty much started the Trip's Not Dead av craze, but she's since left the board. :(

18. sheba26

sheba26 Lieutenant Red Shirt

Thanks Kevin!
    The Trip/T'Pol thread was one of the first areas my friend directed me to - and I love it. Its nice to be in the company of like-minded "admirers" of this intriguing and fun couple. I've also had a chance to read a few of your reviews - enjoyed them immensely! I keep thinking that I need a week off just to read the number of threads, both past and present - they are quite entertaining! :D

19. cooleddie74

Hi to all the brand-new plebes and greenies who don't know me yet.

:D

I shall apologize NOW...and save any trouble later. :thumbsup:

20. T_Smith

T_Smith Ensign Red Shirt

Hey, my name is T_Smith (not even close to my real name, but thats a different story). I've posted a little bit in the gen trek forum, and a couple of other posts here and there. I live in New England, 20 years old, and I'm married to another poster on the Trek BBS. Pssh, like I'd say without making you guess.

My wife found the first season of Enterprise in the closet a week ago, and I just watched the first season. A lot better than I thought it would be based upon what I was hearing (but apparently Seasons 2 and 3 are supposed to suck. Great.). So uh... yeah. Can you guess who I'm married to?