How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Adm_Hawthorne, Oct 24, 2011.

1. The Dominion

The Dominion Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Oh boy, another one of those vids. :rolleyes:

2. AuntKate

AuntKate Commodore Commodore

Hey! It was my first one! ;)

3. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

^^ Mine too...

I loved the part (IIRC) where the woman in the hallway told the younger one... "Don't worry, its canon" (re: Myka/HG)

4. Fedor

Fedor Ensign Red Shirt

I think Janeway was the sexiest in the Q Civil War episode.

5. JanewayRulz!

6. Shatnertage

Shatnertage Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I leave for a while and the ivory tux pops up again?

I knew I shouldn't have gone away.

7. Markira

Markira Commander Red Shirt

I just love her as Katrine in "The Killing Game." Her hair and makeup are gorgeous.

8. Vreemdeling

Vreemdeling Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

I think she looks amazing on the holodeck in persitance of vision. But then when isn't she completely awesome.

9. JanewayRulz!

10. Killandra

Killandra Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hey, only Janeway can make the school marm bun sexy, lol. She can rock whatever hairdo she wants...lol. I personally liked the pony tail and the short hair.

11. JanewayRulz!

12. Killandra

Lol! It's Janeway! I wouldn't care if she was bald!....Eh, but let's not create that image. ;) I wonder how she'd look with Seven of Nine's French twist hair-do?

13. pengbuzz

pengbuzz Guest

I'm sorry, but the bun she wore her hair in ruined any sort of attractiveness she may have had.

14. JanewayRulz!

She wore it in season 2, IIRC... (check out 0:20 in the above videa) and also in season 1's Cathexis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2i1uSC8Wng&feature=player_detailpage#t=19s

As for being bald, go back to 1:22 of the hair montage :guffaw:tho my fav scene is still the one where HARRY is cutting off her hair for kindling. Something PICARD could have never done for HIS crew. :rofl:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2i1uSC8Wng&feature=player_detailpage#t=19s[/yt]

15. Misco

Misco Commander Red Shirt

You know, I was never a huge fan of the bun of steel. Don't get me wrong, I didn't think it was dreadful, I just much preferred the later bobs she had, especially the 'pageboy'...:drool:

But upon recent rewatch I found I now have so much love for her various bunstyles. (Is that even a word!?)

Still don't really like the bloody ponytail though. As an aside, does anyone know why they switched fom the bun to the ponytail in season three?

16. Killandra

Other than to drive Mulgrew nuts with the constant hairstyle changes? No idea. I would have cut my hair long before she did...lol. I actually liked the ponytail, but the short hair makes sense, no fuss no muss.

17. Tank.

Tank. Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

The voice, the hair...specially untied, her caring and her smile.

18. JanewayRulz!

19. TenLubak

TenLubak Commander Red Shirt

i read the mirror universe book where chakotaky bangs her in the engine room and it said how he liked her hard body etc.....graphic for trek but thought yea she is hot and id love to bang her too. So how is she hot, her body...her mind...do u need specifics?

But anyway i always thought the character sorta was odd in that she never hooked up with anyone. So i guess she just did her self or that holo deck irsh guy every other day. So whatever, she was HOT im sure chackotay would have been makin her scream in real life because thats how real life works but in star trek our characters dont have sex for some reason. or i should say with each other. but sex w holodeck (riker) ppl or masterbaing is ok (BEv Crusher_) its so odd. In real life if she was the captain she'd have her choice of guys to hop on. People are always gonna have this drive so for the crew not to acknolege the short skirts and bra that push the chicks boobs to the sky, or the skin tite pants that Troi and BEverly wear that shows basically everything/// just stikes me as odd. Either that or human no longer have any sex drive in the future.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  20. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

She is even sexy with this yucky blue background!!!

SHE SHINES OVER ALL!