The Walking Dead Season 4

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Dream, May 6, 2013.

1. TREK_GOD_1

TREK_GOD_1 Vice Admiral Admiral

You are the only one complaining--and flaming members--with false accusations and general harassment.

Keep it up and this will be reported.

As sojourner pointed out to you:

..and...

Which means it is widely available to everyone across the media. Again, you do have the option to avoid the thread, instead of flaming.

2. Conundrum

Conundrum Commodore Commodore

Report whatever you like. No one is flaming. I'm just pointing out your lies. Hell if people wanted spoilers for any TV show they are freely available on the internet.

You're just trying so desperately to look cool with the closest thing you can come to as inside info.

Don't bother lying...I mean replying. You'll be in the ignore bucket.

3. ClayinCA

ClayinCA Commodore Commodore

I'm starting to think you're fighting a losing battle.

4. Neroon

Neroon Mod of Balance Moderator

Infraction for spamming. Comments to PM

And the two of you need to take a course in etiquette or take to the higher ground or something that does not result in the rhetoric directed at other posters, or risk getting infractions. That crap only makes matters worse.

5. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

Aww, Dooley the Dog lost his eye preventing his owner from a carjacking, now I want to see him again.

6. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

4x14: "The Grove"...

Now that's some acting. Pay attention Carl.

I haven't been too thrilled with this slow burn arc with the splintered group but this episode was pretty intense. Lizzie actually seemed to have an interesting point in the beginning about the walkers before it was apparent that she had issues. Then they killed off two kids. Pretty daring.

By the way, I can't look at Carol without thinking of Jamie Lee Curtis.

7. Mojochi

Mojochi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well........................... I guess they weren't kidding. That was dark. Probably the best episode of the back 8

8. Morpheus 02

Morpheus 02 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Maaaan....that was a tough episode. Umm...not sure if i'm ready to fully post on it.

But wow...

I thought it was bad to just have Carol, Tyrese, Mika , Lizzie & Judith...but....wow.

9. Mr. Adventure

I'd say nothing is off the table after this one. Doesn't get much darker than that but it's in character for everyone though I was pulling for things to go another way.

10. Mr. Adventure

They have CM Punk from WWE on Talking Dead. He walked off a show a few weeks ago and there's been a lot of speculation over whether he's been fired or not. Over on the wrestling forum a bunch are watching only for him, not knowing the show, and they're going crazy over how boring they're finding this and it's rather funny.

11. Velocity

Velocity Vice Admiral Admiral

So was that why he kept talking about forgiveness?

12. Mr. Adventure

^ That has been the point of discussion.

13. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

Wow. That was a heavy episode. And we got a few answers to lingering questions too. I know a lot of people haven't been happy with the pace of the back half but I quite like it. Then again, I had no problem with the prolonged search for Sofia either.

14. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

I...

I....

I don't even know what to say.

That was just a...

Jesus.

Wow.

15. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Confirmed on all points concerning Lizzie. She was a ticking time bomb. Still a rough episode the way it played out.

from a character point of view, I am now worried for Carol's survival. Her arc is pretty well played out.

16. Mr. Adventure

It made me more worried about Beth.

17. Caligula

Caligula Vice Admiral Admiral

"Will there be rabbits, Carol?"

18. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

The Walking Dead bumper at the end of show was even intense. First Chris didn't chime in during the next-to-last commercial break to remind everyone TTD was on next, then during the credits overlay he was somber. we see the guests quiet and somber (and I think the female guest seemed to be crying or sobbing.)

Intense episode.

Melissa McBride also... "cleans up well" if that makes any sense. As Carol she's usually in rougher clothes and not made-up (well, not made-up to look made-up) but on TTD she actually is a pretty attractive woman.

19. Mojochi

Mojochi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

You need to be worried about Judith after a turn that dark. I haven't seen anything that harsh since Deadwood murdered 2 teenagers in its 1st season

There is..... one thing.... I hate to do it, but all poignant symbolism aside, no deer is going to be quietly grazing nearby, when a gunshot has just gone off

20. Ro_Laren

Ro_Laren Commodore Commodore

That was one crazy episode! Definitely one of the most shocking WD episodes! There goes my theory that Lizzie killed the two at the prison and Carol was just covering it up for her!