Arrow - Season 2

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Agent Richard07, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Caretaker

Caretaker Commodore Premium Member

I heard the "particle accelerator" but missed that they said it was in Central City. Intriguing.

2. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

The season premiere of arrow was excellent.

Its interesting to see that they are addressing the fact that Oliver had a very Punisher like body count last season, even if the "hero decided to quit because of trama" thing is really old at this point. I hope the name he decides to go by is Green Arrow and not just Arrow, because "Arrow" by itself is a pretty lame superhero name. I liked seeing Black Canary at the very end.

I'm definately excited for this season.

3. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Detective Lance mentioned it once when they were trying to think of a name for the vigilante. Ollie poo=poo'd it.

4. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

He does not fit that uniform they gave him.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Commodore Commodore

It was Malcolm Merlyn who jokingly mentioned the name Green Arrow to Oliver. Not Detective Lance.

6. RAMA

RAMA Admiral Admiral

Finally a premiere of a genre show that was worthwhile. I enjoy the major changes as well as the expansion of the various comic book related storylines, as I continue to like the characters and look of the series. This is easily the best non-1st season Heroes superhero show ever on TV.

RAMA

7. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Ah, my bad.

8. Gryffindorian

Gryffindorian Vice Admiral Admiral

Susanna Thompson's prison suit didn't look like a prison suit; it was fashionable. BTW, she's one hot mama! Summer Glau was awesome too, as the bitch who was trying to do a hostile takeover of Queen's corporation. Ollie needs to get laid again.

9. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

Maybe it's because I'm an old fart but I've always thought that she was the most attractive woman on the show.

10. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

I always chuckle when I realize Felicity Smoak is probably the most popular female character on the show. Beating out all three of the original female regulars. Not too bad for an intended one off character.

I wonder what happens when you cross a particle accelerator with a visitor from Central City?

11. DarKush

DarKush Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I checked out the premiere yesterday. I liked it a lot. The picture looks crisper, the sets look newer or at least better, particularly the island scenes. I think they've put more money into this season. I'm liking the direction they are taking Oliver so far.

The Bethany Snow reference was cool. Despite the success of Man of Steel it just feels like Arrow is at the forefront of pushing/promoting more of the DC universe right now in live-action media.

12. Guy Gardener

I wonder what happens when you cross a particle accelerator with Felicity's stepson?

13. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

Just had a weird thought.
    In the first season Olli was basically Kick-Ass who now started a whole trend of costumed vigilante crime fighters... Just like Kick-Ass did in Part 2.

14. Nerys Myk

Wrong universe. The DCWU 2.0's Felicity doesn't have a stepson or a husband for that matter. I can't imagine the resulting firestorm if she did.

15. Guy Gardener

Just because we're in the past, it doesn't mean we're in the absolutely wrong universe for that to happen.

Anything could happen in Season 8.

16. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

The show evolves so quickly that I wonder what an 8th season would look like.

17. Nerys Myk

Ollie will become a homeless hippie liberal who travels the country in an old pickup with his best buddy who's a cop.

18. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

-Ollie being assigned Justice League missions

-Roy having a drug problem

-More DC heroes

-Cast members aside from Stephen are all new.

-Arrow cycle, Arrow Jet, Arrow car and arrow cave

Then you wonder how this show deviated so much from the first few seasons *COUGH*Smallville*COUGH

19. Icemizer

Icemizer Commodore Commodore

I look forward to the season seven battle with Hawkman and the 25 year flash forwards that show Ollie with one arm.

20. Guy Gardener

During the period you're talking about, Hal although technically still a space-cop, made his bread and butter selling children's toys door to door.

It's no wonder he went mad and destroyed the Universe.