3rd Rock from the Sun question

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by The Borgified Corpse, Dec 4, 2008.

1. The Borgified Corpse

The Borgified Corpse Admiral Admiral

Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down ther
    I have a question about my favorite episode of one of the greatest sitcoms of the last 20 years.

Which season was it that they did the episode where Sally, Harry, & Tommy read the part of the Declaration of Independence that says, "All men are created equal," and they misinterpret it to reorder their house into a Stalinist microcosm (complete with drab gray tunics and Harry as the "chairman of equality")?

2. TGTheodore

TGTheodore Writer Admiral

Damn! I just saw it two days ago on TVLand. It had to be the fifth or final season as Tommy was taller than Harry or Sally.

--Ted

3. Nociod

Nociod Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Season six, episode 8, "Red, White & Dick"

It's been a long time since I've seen this show.. I oughta do something about that :cool:

4. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I just recently watched this whole show on DVD (I had previously only seen the first 3 or so years) and it is indeed hilarious. Well, Lithgow is hilarious. The rest struggle to be as funny. Get this man another sitcom!

5. Professor Zoom

Professor Zoom Admiral Admiral

He had one with Jeffrey Tambor...it...well...it was off the air very quickly.

6. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Yeah I wanted to watch that but it ran against something else, and unfortunately it was immediately canceled and never released on DVD! Here I was just thinking I would wait till the DVD.