Mulgrew so awful to Jeri Ryan she had to date Braga for protection

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Khan Harrison, Jul 8, 2013.

1. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'd definitely be of the "let me shelter you" ilk. What amuses me is how many clones of me there could be before this was utterly diluted.

I saw 2 year old triplets today ON LEASHES! It was cute and hilarious and I could love three 2 year old clones of me but Kamino style? I'm no longer the mommy, I'm the cult leader.

As to the frakking what I got out of that philosophical inquirey was the rather gobsmacking realization that I was not attracted to women like me. But I'd still do it for the novelty value and the possibility it might be awesome.

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Judas Kiss.

Failed gay film maker goes back in time and accidentally frakks a younger version of himself while judging a film festival at his old College.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1242642/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I'm not sure where, it might have been a cartoon, but I recall someone saying that having sex with a clone is no different than masturbating, since it's still the same old parts touching the same other old parts.

3. teacake

How did he accidentally have sex with himself? He didn't recognize himself? He's an idiot?

Of course I have thought of the masturbating objection to this plan. But if you meet a clone of yourself they have had different life experiences than you. The way it goes in my mind is the clone says, "oh let me do THIS" and I'm like, wtf for? And the clone says, "you'll see.." Or vice versa. It's like your body went off and lived a different life from you and has something to tell you about yourself that never entered your head.

4. Guy Gardener

Attractive people all look alike. Attractive hipsters look more alike. Attractive gay Hipsters look yet more alike.

Besides, how often do you look in the mirror?

Men, even gay men, look in the mirror at least ten time less than your average female.

It's like how when you move to a new house you keep forgetting your new phone number because you never have to dial it.

It was a bad movie, I got through 20 minutes before I turned it off.

One of Ultimate Peter Parker's clones is a girl. Johnny Storm keeps hitting on her. Pete before he died, was way to wrapped up being tossed between Gwen and Mary-Jane to bother looking at Spider-Woman's pert little bum.

5. teacake

My clone is thinner and hotter than me therefore I lust after her. What I bring to the table is years of planning how this will go down and so being able to make my clone feel comfortable with this experience.

Though I think I've overwanked this idea and now I'm more partial to the thought that I AM THE CLONE. And the original shows up one day and she's the one that's done all the mental and emotional legwork on this deal and she just holds out her hand and off we go.

6. Guy Gardener

This is all just because of your XXX rated fanfiction rewrite of Endgame where Captain Janeway and Admiral Janeway pounce on each other and rut like ferril badgers?

7. teacake

That was a guiding light, yes.

8. Katie O'Clare

Katie O'Clare Lieutenant Red Shirt

That tought also crossed my mind. At some point of your guys' conversation I had to think of the Admiral standing before the Captain...although I didnt go that far as to imagine how they would jump each other...

9. Captain Kathryn

Captain Kathryn Commodore Commodore

I love Janeway, but dude... :ack:

10. Katie O'Clare

Katie O'Clare Lieutenant Red Shirt

:techman:

11. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Uh...squick?

Deanna might not have minded a threesome, though.

12. Guy Gardener

Well Kirk made out with himself in Star Trek 6 kinda.

13. teacake

There is plenty of Janeway/Janeway fanfic. This is what you get when you give us two incredibly hot people and make them argue with each other in hallways.

[​IMG]

Janeway(s): My GOD.. she knows.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  14. Guy Gardener

There would be a health advisory warning from the Federation Surgeon General that women need to decompile and re-replicate their vibrator after every use, that is ignored.

Sometimes when you talk about a dented coffee mug that holds deep sentimental value, you're not really talking about a dented coffee mug.

15. teacake

I wonder what toys Janeway made out of that pocketwatch Chak gave her.

16. Guy Gardener

The point I as alluding to, is that the old lady probably lost or misplaced a lot of her favourite things... Teardrops on kittens, whiskers on mittens...

17. teacake

Oh. I thought she had that coffee mug out as a decoy for what she decompiled it into nightly. And talking about her beloved dented coffee mug was her own private joke.

18. Guy Gardener

You're acting like Mug shaped is somehow unusable?

19. dauntless

dauntless Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I only stuck with Voyager for B'elanna myself. Seasons 4-7 sucked big time, mainly because it became the Seven of Nine show.

20. teacake

Deanna needs to airlock both those idiots and run off with Beverly.