Trek People's Choice Nominees

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by TrekToday, Nov 6, 2013.

1. TrekToday

TrekToday Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The People’s Choice Awards nominees have been announced and Star Trek is included in the list of nominees. The People’s Choice Awards celebrates fan favorites in movies, music and television. Star Trek into Darkness was nominated for Favorite Movie. Others nominated for the category include Despicable Me 2, Fast & Furious 6, Iron Man 3, […]

More...

2. Devon

Devon Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Re: Trek People?s Choice Nominees

How can that be? You mean that "box office bomb" that is "hated by virtually every Trekkie in the whole universe?" :lol:

3. MakeshiftPython

MakeshiftPython Commodore Commodore

Looking at the other nominees, it's no surprise. This isn't to knock STID, but junk food entertainment has always been this award ceremony's forte, similar to MTV Movie Awards.

4. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I don't see anything beating Iron Man 3 in the popular vote realm. Quinto and Pine -might- get the duo award... mainly because Paltrow might drag Downey down a bit.

5. Cara007

Cara007 Lieutenant

Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy from the Heat may get the award. Sandra Bullock seems to be very popular this year. So she may just win it with Melissa.

Honestly I don't think Trek will win anything but it is nice they got nominated especially Chris and Zach they are our leading duo and are the future of Trek. They deserve all the attention in the world.

6. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral

"Star Tracks II" - People's Choice Awards crowd

7. NeedleOfInquiry

NeedleOfInquiry Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Fixed. :techman:

8. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

If it doesn't win, we'll have all the proof we need.

:lol: