i need your help please it is about new star trek club

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by kennysmith, May 17, 2013.

1. kennysmith

kennysmith Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

want every one to know this on this web site, i don't like the mini skirt in or on star trek TOS.

this was just a idea that i had.

2. kennysmith

please let me try to tell you more if you like to here more. this new star trek club is not any club you have ever saw befor. this onw can and could take the place of what you know about of star trek if you like star trek?. it is biger then you think. most states will have a star ship in them if you all just here me out or give me a chance to tell you. please.

3. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

I remember the old Star Trek fan clubs from the early 1990s. I even joined one in my state. It wasn't much more than a monthly newsletter printed on copy paper, but it was fun to be a part of something like that, and sharing in the enjoyment of the show.

4. kennysmith

to J.Allen i need to talk with you please?, it is about the state you are in and what star trek club you where in? please i am wanting to talk with you. please send me a e-mail so i can talk with you more about my new club me and my friend is trying to start up here in california.

5. kennysmith

it looks like a nice web site.

6. kennysmith

i am trying to get a lot of input from a lot of you please.
    can all of you please give me some ideas so i can please give me some ideas of what thing i should put in this new club i am trying to get started.

i am also going to give you all good credit for the ideas you give me. i just like to here back from you all.

you all got 7 months befor i get the web page and the club start. the web page will maybe start by dec 2013? if you do give me the info i need it may start by march 2014?.

7. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

I can't really send anything to you yet, Kenny, as you don't have enough posts to send and receive private messages as of yet. I don't mind saying, though, that the state was Ohio, that it cost $12 a year, and I can't quite remember the name of the fan club itself. It's been 22 years since I was a member. I'll let you know if I remember the name.

8. kennysmith

i am trying to send you a e-mail i can't do to you have it on privacy option. i use yahoo.com as my e-mail.

i also have a facebook page to, you may need to like in order to get a hold of me but you can still get me there to.
    you can type my name to.

Last edited: May 25, 2013
  9. kennysmith

i am trying my best to get a hole lot of you to help me in this big project i am trying to do. me and my friend is trying to put every thing we can think of for this new star trek club, we are just useing this name to start with starship.
    please everyone who see this. i need to know on what you would like to see in my new web page.
    here is a lise i am geting on for this new web page:
    the ship type
    the crew
    the gallery
    forum
    chat room
    private chat room
    links
    contact
    and login and logout.

do any one like to see any more or ask any question?

Last edited: May 27, 2013
  10. kennysmith

please i am seeing a lot of you looking at my page it is over 535 people looking but no one like to answer my question i am posting here. i am trying my best to fine out what you all like to see this. if you don't want to help me you will see this much later in the next year of 2014. it will be a video web page that you will be walking thru it. but you will have 2 ways to get in but it will be layed out like a tv web page that you will be walking thru it like you are there.

11. Tora Ziyal

Tora Ziyal Vice Admiral Admiral

I, for one, can't be of much help to you. I'm not interested in getting involved with another Star Trek website. This one's enough for me! But good luck with your project, kennysmith.

12. kennysmith

as i sid befor this is a 2 part of this big project. i am looking all around the star treks web site's that i can't fine any thing and i don't see any one out there that. if you look around and you to fine what you like is this good just for you or others?. i have had this idea for a long time starting back from the year of 1978 to now. it is going to be in most states of the usa.

13. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Build it and they will come.

Just make a website that can be added to. Put in a form for comments and see what happens.

14. kennysmith

i just wish i can get your e-mail, do you have any other ideas for me please?

15. teacake

Just put on the webpage the stuff that you or your friends particularly like about Star Trek. If you are really into the ships, put ship photos with names and specs, whatever interests you about them. If you are more into the costumes or aliens focus on that. Just make a page where you can add to it as you go along with other pages.. all great sites started out small. This very forum was once an etch-a-sketch.

16. kennysmith

what would you like to see in the web site?, did you see the list i have on this look at number 29 on this site. do you have any other ideas your self. you will get credit for your help to.

17. teacake

What "number 29"?

18. kennysmith

please just look down all of the post that you see here. i will not take it off it is for everyone to see what i am thinking of here. the posting number is 29 as this one is 37. soon it will be 38.

19. teacake

Here are my ideas for a Star Trek web page, full of never before seen wonders. Any of you can steal these ideas, I am setting them free.

I'd just like to point out that 98% of all new ideas about Star Trek web pages are already found in MemoryAlpha and it's all in the PRESENTATION of the ideas that makes them new and possibly even exciting.

1. The ENTIRE HISTORY of every pet ever seen on Star Trek, their real life names, their trainers, their Star Trek quirks and every opinion offered ever by anyone about them in the Star Trek universe. I had a page like this once a thousand years ago about Star Trek cats which I wrote in html all by myself and I was extremely proud of. Of course there was no Porthos then but even so there are other worthy doggies in Star Trek that would make expanding the page beyond cats an excellent choice. Like that transport accident poodle in TOS or the Chinese Crested alien doggie in ENT. Anyway, people like pets and people like Star Trek so bring them together!

2. The ENTIRE history of all fruit and vegetables and meats and grains in Star Trek, what it is supposed to be, what it actually is and how many times it has been used across the series. Rambutans, I'm looking at you. The Chinese Crested of fruits. Perfect for alien fruit bowls during diplomatic dinners. Recipes, perhaps even with HOW TO youtubes that you present while cosplaying a Klingon chef would be hilarious and wonderful and an instant hit with the ladies. Other people will also like it.

Qa'Pla!!

:: beheads the Cardassian vole ::

My god, this could be a whole series. Released weekly. The website would have SO many hits! If you had the right person you could end up with a cult following of your Klingon chef.. Cooking for Honor! would become the next great youtube craze!!!

And you know what would really make it classy, you wait until episode 12 before you even get to gagh. Because this is original material people, this isn't just a bunch of microwaved wet gummy worms.

3. Fashion. This could go on forever. I suggest making it magazine style, like Vogue. Write it all up as though it's on the runways of Risa NOW.

I mean look at this. The story writes itself.

[​IMG]

This is a nearly endless topic but rather than making it dry history present it as though all these amazing designs are in the shops and couturiers right now, ready to make us all so very beautiful. If you have trouble writing in Vogue style channeling Q may help with some Lwaxana thrown in for flavour.

And there we have it, my best ideas. ENJOY and please invite me to the opening gala kthxbye.

20. kennysmith

i don't know how to see other star trek clubs look in there. it would be for all star trek clubs that can be welcome. it would try to out do star trek.com in witch i got kick out.
    any one who have ideas thay can post them. and there web site they can link from there when they join in the new page. right now i am just getting every thing i can get from other member like you. thank you for your idea.