Do you have a "hot" experience to tell?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by An Officer, Dec 16, 2008.

1. An Officer

An Officer Vice Admiral Admiral

If so, this is the place for all those unexpected one night stands, high on whatever encounters, and all else that got you "hot" under the collar... :techman:

2. Chaos Descending

Chaos Descending Vice Admiral Admiral

LOL!

Good call.

3. MarianLH

MarianLH Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Well, there was this time I met :censored: at a studio party and we hit it off. Went back to :censored: and I :censored: her :censored:, then we :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:. It was so :censored: I couldn't :censored: straight for a :censored:.

Marian

4. An Officer

^ I figured as much. :techman:

5. AdAstra

AdAstra Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yes, I do.

But a gentleman never tells.

6. An Officer

^ Nobody is required to be a gentleman on the second Tuesday of each month...

7. Chaos Descending

Chaos Descending Vice Admiral Admiral

Too bad today is the third Tuesday of December. :(

8. The Squire of Gothos

The Squire of Gothos Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Pretty hot student temped in an office where I worked, never spoke to her once.

Went to a bar/club so plastered I could only remember getting to the door and asking a mate if I could get in. Next thing I know, it's a couple of hours later and I'm chatting to said girl on a street on the way home. Next thing after that I'm in bed with her, too drunk to get it up, remembering only suggesting that we sleep and that she asked if I was gay (:vulcan:).

Next morning walked her home, came back, mates were sniggering, picture of me, naked strangling one of them, produced on a phone. Suddenly remembered mates breaking into the room and sitting down on the floor for a laugh, and I got up to ask them leave. Don't remember doing so naked, or being photographed doing so. Avoided student for the next couple of months.

Smokin'.

9. AdAstra

AdAstra Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Not to mention that it's practically Wednesday in my timezone!

10. An Officer

Oh, dear. Well, I guess you'll just have to be a gentleman...

Until next month! :D

Gothos, that is not hot, that is hopeless! :p

11. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

Oh dear oh dear, are you drunk right now Gothos? :lol:

12. Omnius

Omnius Vice Admiral Admiral

I had been dating a girl, and we went on a day trip to a big city. We had a great time there sightseeing and just enjoying each others' company. At the end of the day we got the last coach back home. We were exhausted, the coach was virtually empty so we made out in the back of the bus and ate the cheesecake which we had purchased that day. It got a bit messy :angel:.

Omg, that cheesecake was good..

13. An Officer

The cheesecake was hotter than the girl?

14. Outpost4

Outpost4 Vice Admiral Admiral

Agreed. But since I was almost an observer of this one, and not really a participant, I'll tell.

Back in 1986, I took a girl to see a concert at the Minneapolis Metrodome. Playing were Bob Dylan, Tom Petty and the Grateful Dead. While it was the worst Grateful Dead show I ever went to, with horrendous acoustics, there was a moment.

We were in the back and at one point, she wanted to get up on my shoulders in order to better see. Fine. She was small and light, so I'm still moving, dancing to the music. So is she. At some point, I realize that her action is more than just rocking to the band. She's rocking to the beat of her own drummer, while using the back of my neck as the drum stick. I'm not an idiot; I do recognize the rhythm she's keeping. I can't say anything, plus I don't know quite what I would say. Pretty soon she's really moving up and down on my neck. Now remember we're in a crowd of 50,000 some-odd people, with one of the oddest up on my shoulders. She accelerates her beat, only stopping when - WHOOSH - warm liquid flows all down my back. Yikes. This is a new one to me!

She gets off my shoulders and we kiss deeply. Our groping seems tame compared to what just went on. That's as far as things went at the concert. Regarding later that night, you can guess the rest.

What makes it even weirder is that was our first and only date. While it was a fun ride that evening, she was not my speed. Maybe a better way to put it is that I wasn't hers.

But still, it brings a new meaning to the old saw that There Is Nothing Like A Grateful Dead Concert.

15. blablover5

blablover5 Admiral Admiral

Wait, Omnius was dating a girl?

16. An Officer

I want a pony, you must have a very strong head on your shoulders. :lol:

Looks like you were the pony that time. :p

17. Omnius

At the time I was in love with her, but she turned out not quite to be my type.

18. Omnius

Hey, I heard that!

19. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

Closest would be when it got a bit hot in the showe with me and the ex. So hot in fact that I assed out and nearly got killed falling backwards! :lol:

20. An Officer

Omnius, you were a cheesecake type of man.