Anyone catch SVU this week? (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Mr. Laser Beam, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

Meaning: the one where the creepy guy is abducting teenage girls, getting them preggers, and discarding the babies thus born if they are boys.

My question is this: there is one scene where Rollins is at her computer and is talking to Fin. Rollins says something about "think anyone will remember a 2 1/2 year old case? What are the odds?" Fin gives her an odd look, and she replies "Easy, easy....just an expression".

What is she talking about? What's the expression, and why would Fin be pissed about it? :confused:

Also: Is Benson's brother a nutcase, or what? Something tells me this guy is gonna meet an unhappy demise.

2. Danny99

Danny99 Vice Admiral Admiral

It's from a couple weeks ago where Rollins is revealed to have a big gambling issue. Almost loses her badge because of it.

3. Kestra

Kestra Admiral Premium Member

Yeah, they're just trying to keep her on track and away from her gambling addiction. Cragen checked in on her last week, maybe?

And the brother is messed up but not a "nutcase." There are just people who can't get it together.

4. Mr. Laser Beam

If Simon is such a dumbass that he thought kidnapping the kids from Child Services was the best way to get custody back, maybe it's best that he doesn't have said custody.

Then again, the kidnapping was (AFAIK) a joint operation between Simon and his fiancee, and she *does* have custody. So who knows. The implication is that she has dumped Simon, so she must have decided to cut her losses and run.

5. Kestra

Kestra Admiral Premium Member

Well yeah, that's why he doesn't have the kids anymore. What's the issue?

6. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

Simon is such a fuck up. He reacts to everything emotionally. He doesn't think. He allows his emotions to over take him completely. Dude is in serious need of some couch time.

7. Mr. Laser Beam

Actually I remembered wrong, the court ordered Simon to move out, his wife didn't dump him.

In a sense, this is worse - the state is interfering in Simon's marriage...:(

I hope Bayard Ellis gets his class-action suit and wins Simon and his wife some compensation.

Anyone catch Benson's reaction when Simon said that their father was a better father to him, than he was to his own kids?
    Wow.